Lancer Register Forum banner
121 - 138 of 138 Posts
Plenty of info on here have a search :smthumbup

why you so quick to bite against me all time ?
Looks like you have a admirer

Reactions: GARY-8MR
Discussion starter · #130 ·
What about the TME Monti Carlo versions which were made to celebrate Tommi's win in 2001
Winning carUK registration X6 MMR

:)
Monde Carlo is a sticker that was placed on 5 TME RS RHD cars not by Mitsubishi but by the dealer in the UK when they imported these cars. The vin of these cars are on my TME list as TME RS RHD japan-uk market

Hi everyone i’m after some help from people in the know i’ve recently purchased a Group A rally which is a Evo 6 TME RS i’ve owned a lot of Evo’s in the past so know them pretty well but when i brought this latest one i notice the vin was different after some investigation i found out it was one of 21 cars supplied to Australia but was build as a rally car at Arnside i think from new so may not have made it to Australia so is a rare chassis number i guess i brought it as a rally car so just thought it was an Evo 6 or maybe just an RS it was only advertised as an Evo 6 rally car no one mentioned it was a TME RS so they have never looked into it i guess also, what i’m after is a price for it i’m not selling it and it’s currently insured but want it value correctly it’s last mot was in 2017 and the current mileage was only 10,000 miles and for a rally car is in great condition it has a Tommy field build engine and all the right bits etc obviously rally cars can be a funny thing to value but it’s a very clean and tidy car but want to value it as near as dam it in case i smash it or gets nick etc. can any body shed some light for me? hope this makes sense thanks all.

Discussion starter · #138 ·
Hi everyone i’m after some help from people in the know i’ve recently purchased a Group A rally which is a Evo 6 TME RS i’ve owned a lot of Evo’s in the past so know them pretty well but when i brought this latest one i notice the vin was different after some investigation i found out it was one of 21 cars supplied to Australia but was build as a rally car at Arnside i think from new so may not have made it to Australia so is a rare chassis number i guess i brought it as a rally car so just thought it was an Evo 6 or maybe just an RS it was only advertised as an Evo 6 rally car no one mentioned it was a TME RS so they have never looked into it i guess also, what i’m after is a price for it i’m not selling it and it’s currently insured but want it value correctly it’s last mot was in 2017 and the current mileage was only 10,000 miles and for a rally car is in great condition it has a Tommy field build engine and all the right bits etc obviously rally cars can be a funny thing to value but it’s a very clean and tidy car but want to value it as near as dam it in case i smash it or gets nick etc. can any body shed some light for me? hope this makes sense thanks all.
Hi I could help you with whatever you need

121 - 138 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.