Lancer Register Forum banner
61 - 80 of 138 Posts
That's my fault, I have been wanting to help out with the option codes but had quite a bad accident - broke my back -but still upright. Anyway I'm going to help the OP as soon as I can. (That's if the forum survives it's slow network connection!). Thanks .
Hello TMEENT,

ok, thank for the info, hope you will recover quickly!

CP9A-0200006 SNGF Tommi Makinen GSR 1999-12 R71H Passion Red without Decal

1st RED TME
One of the rarest around only 145 made :handsup::nod::basket:
I can remember in the past Barry always said the red Mak with out decals was the rarest, but somebody maintained they where built by a third party :crackup:

1 of 145 is really rare makes the scp cars almost common :lol:
Also if you read the stats, by colour (regardless of decals) for JDM cars, it seems from rarest to most 'common' it goes:

Black (Lowest production numbers)
Silver
Blue
Red (all red cars)
White (Highest production numbers)

Those are quite interesting numbers! I stand to be corrected, but it's great to see all this information. Huge kudos to the guys that put this together .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if you read the stats, by colour (regardless of decals) for JDM cars, it seems from rarest to most 'common' it goes:

Black (Lowest production numbers)
Silver
Blue
Red (all red cars)
White (Highest production numbers)

Those are quite interesting numbers! I stand to be corrected, but it's great to see all this information. Huge kudos to the guys that put this together .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black one right here.

It’s the usual discussion year in year out, there could be thousands of Red for what difference it makes, the poster car was Red and that’s the one that people will want regardless, but your right nothing is selling at the moment :smthumbup

It's the usual discussion year in year out, there could be thousands of Red for what difference it makes, the poster car was Red and that's the one that people will want regardless, but your right nothing is selling at the moment :smthumbup
Nah mate ya wrong. Black is the one because it's the rarest, followed by silver of course, then last but not least, the NON stripe version red TME, the holy grail, EVERYBODY wants that!!!!! :lol:

Lol rare, good luck with that one :shake:

Nah mate ya wrong. Black is the one because it's the rarest, followed by silver of course, then last but not least, the NON stripe version red TME, the holy grail, EVERYBODY wants that!!!!! :lol:

Lol rare, good luck with that one :shake:
If this database is to be believed and not loaded with extra fake red TME's. Then the rarest is an RS in RED. Only one was built.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

How can the database be loaded with extra fake red TMEs..
Simply fill in any gaps in the sequence of chassis numbers, or add to the end of the list.

The OP has been asked on his previous thread as to how he got the data. He never responded or challenged me. The only definitive information we have is from Mitsubishi's archive and the information published in Evo article's. I am not saying the OP is wrong. He is just not providing any provinance.

Don't take things on face value. :smthumbup

Wizzbang why would the op fill in the sequence of chassis numbers for red Maks ive never heard anythink so stupid, and why would he do this for what reason it's no advantage to him.

61 - 80 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.