Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 138 Posts
The Europian TME are only RS and RS2 (LHD and RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H)the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Australian TME are only RS2 only RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Japan-Uk TME are only GSR and RS only RHD and 5 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H-D85H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

There for you can identify the brochure and the owner manual for wich market is referred to (japan/uk-europian-australian)
Excellent explanation thanks very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willox - on the first page there are the 2 TME models, RS and RS2. So a standard TME - does that come under the GSR table? The book only lists RS models as TME? Dont quite understand what a non RS TME is referred to? Thanks.
IMO, standard vehicle relates to the standard E6 RS/GSR, non TME, as the list is a comparison to the standard E6 (as per what is written at the top of page 0-4)

Discussion starter · #29 ·
gstefanos do you know why the exterior white on gsr tmes is W83S (like per the doc above) and on the RS version its W83G? is there a difference?
I have two TME .one Europe TME RS LHD with color code W83H and one europe TME RS2 LHD with color code W83G.I have never compare the color..when i have them together in the same place i will chek it!!

Great info anybody got the option code list looking for 103
103: Cold Zone Spec; Sunroof; W/Strip For C/Zone; Fold Control Mirror With Defogger; Wiper (C/Zone); Battery Capacity-Up - 1; H/Duty Heater; Rr Heater Or Heater Duct (Rr Seat); Other Option Combination; C/Zone Spec

I came up with this info with much assistance from OP, any questions let me know.

103: Cold Zone Spec; Sunroof; W/Strip For C/Zone; Fold Control Mirror With Defogger; Wiper (C/Zone); Battery Capacity-Up - 1; H/Duty Heater; Rr Heater Or Heater Duct (Rr Seat); Other Option Combination; C/Zone Spec

I came up with this info with much assistance from OP, any questions let me know.
Thankyou for your help much appreciated, yes your right about the sunroof but did not no about other items great work !

I have two TME .one Europe TME RS LHD with color code W83H and one europe TME RS2 LHD with color code W83G.I have never compare the color..when i have them together in the same place i will chek it!!
A possibility/hypothesis is that it refers to the thickness of the paint, a friend of mine who has owned one VI RS and one VII RS told me that the paint on his RS was very thin and fragile; possibly to save some weigth as he said (!?)

I have just checked my two and they are on there.

Is there a list of the contents of the different codes?

I have also noticed there is no reference to the rear garnish lamp assemblies, or is this included in one of the code references?

I have just checked my two and they are on there.

I have also noticed there is no reference to the rear garnish lamp assemblies, or is this included in one of the code references?
As far as I am aware they were standard on the Red and optional on other colours but I could be wrong :mhihi:

There's 89 different option codes. I have access to them but I need to look them up one at a time which will take at least a couple of hours, which I don't really want to spend time doing, sorry. If you want to do it let me know and I'll show you what to do. If you do it I could also update it on the page for all cars and give you credit.

There's 89 different option codes. I have access to them but I need to look them up one at a time which will take at least a couple of hours, which I don't really want to spend time doing, sorry. If you want to do it let me know and I'll show you what to do. If you do it I could also update it on the page for all cars and give you credit.
I'll give that a go can you PM me and I'll crack into it [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.