Lancer Register Forum banner

The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers

59K views 137 replies 35 participants last post by  gstefanos 
#1 · (Edited)
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Conclusion:
TME GSR only Japanise+UK market and only RHD.
Total 3020 cars 644 with decal and 2376 without decal

TME RS2 only Europe+Australia market LHD and RHD
Total 721 cars 236(209LHD+27RHD)with decal and 485(409LHD+76RHD) without decal

TME RS Europe+Australia+Japanise+UK market LHD and RHD
Total 351 cars 112LHD and 239RHD

Total production TME 4092 cars
GSR 3020
RS2 721
RS 351

Total TME with decal olny Red color and olny GSR and RS2 880 cars

The Rarest production TME is RS and particularly LHD TME RS

Discussion starter · #20 ·
The Europian TME are only RS and RS2 (LHD and RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H)the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Australian TME are only RS2 only RHD and 4 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

The Japan-Uk TME are only GSR and RS only RHD and 5 colors A69H-R71J-W83G-X08H-D85H the same the brochure and the owner manual have information only from them.

There for you can identify the brochure and the owner manual for wich market is referred to (japan/uk-europian-australian)

Discussion starter · #29 ·
gstefanos do you know why the exterior white on gsr tmes is W83S (like per the doc above) and on the RS version its W83G? is there a difference?
I have two TME .one Europe TME RS LHD with color code W83H and one europe TME RS2 LHD with color code W83G.I have never compare the color..when i have them together in the same place i will chek it!!

Discussion starter · #56 ·
i have a question, this list shows the numbers for the european, japanese and australian market, but what about the rest of the world?
on a book about Evos it says that TMES were also officially exported to south america, just to make an example. any idea?
Hi.
This is all production Evo 6 TME with two categories

1)3238 VIN number CP9A-020xxxx Japan market (UK and other countries)

2)854 VIN number JMYSNCP9AYU00xxxx Europe market (Australian and other countries)

Discussion starter · #87 ·
Hello I am the creator of this list. There is one significant difference. All previous discussions were just a theory, this file is based on data of six different databases and not in discussions and theories. It is more complete And confirmed by several TME dealers and individuals so far. difficult to change

Discussion starter · #90 ·
When I bought my first TME I was listening and I thought the total output is 2500 (500 cars in each color). This is a Myth. Each month discovering new differences among these cars. So I have been working over two and a half years to find all the differences, how different they exist and a year and a half for how much they have been built. So this year I ended up on this list and I think I know a lot for these cars And the differences between them And for many other things which I can not write on the list. For European models (JMYSNCP9AYU00xxxx) the information comes from other databases and Mitsubishi database, for Japanese models (CP9A-020xxxx) It's impossible for me to cross into Mitsubishi databases. There is no case to exist vin number without an existing car (Discussions that are made around this topic It's probably made by people who do not like the specifics ...) Has never managed to collect all this information together and For the first time in 20 years, we have an Integrated list of information about our favorite TME. It is a great tool for Quick Search

Discussion starter · #93 · (Edited)
the biggest mess was done so far because some people only measured the European market that has a different data base or the Japanese market on a Different Data Base. This is a complete job with all the TME cars that have been built. I will give you an example of the Perfect Evo 6 Monte Carlo (it's 5 Tommi makinen RS cars, which in England has been called Monte carlo version) Lists them as Evo 6 TM RS Which is the official name of the manufacturer. Monte carlo is a name of a dealer

Discussion starter · #94 ·
Other information that I can confirm with confidence is that in the European (JMYSNCP9AYU00xxxx) market we have only TM RS and TME RS2 LHD and RHD and not GSR. In the Japanese market (CP9A-020xxxx) We only have TME GSR and TM RS Only RHD And No TME RS2

Discussion starter · #95 · (Edited)
I can give you information about the brochure. There are four different,
1)We start from the broshure With 7 papers And 14 pages in white color and in calendar format and in Japanese language which is the brochure of the Japanese market and reports TME GSR and TM RS RHD in 5 colors (and blue).
2)is the Australian broshure a paper with 2 pages in black and it only mentions TME RS2 RHD in 4 colors.
3)is The European broshure 4 papers with 8 pages in red that mentions for TM RS and TME RS2 LHD and RHD in 4 colors.
4)is the UK broshure which is identical to the European 4 paper with 8 pages and refers to TM RS and TME GSR in 5 colors (and blue)

Discussion starter · #96 ·
I could write to you for months full of information, for a lot of but many things that could help You recognize the authenticity but if the car is complete with genuine spare parts and correct codes because unfortunately the data on the internet But also on many delegations are very poor and do not help someone build and complete such a car. More information published on the web is not complete. I am a fan of TME since 2000 and I managed to get both European models TM RS LHD and TME RS2 LHD original and 100% stock. My problem is that I do not know English very well and I have difficulty translating and writing a text. My Knowledge is useful to you

Discussion starter · #119 ·
Good Evening in some lists display this result
cp9a-0200001 8/2000
cp9a-0200002 3/2000
cp9a-0200003 8/2000
cp9a-0200004 8/2000
cp9a-0200005 12/1999
cp9a-0200006 12/1999
cp9a-0200007 1/2000
cp9a-0200008 3/2000
cp9a-0200009 2/2000
cp9a-0200010 3/2000
cp9a-0200011 7/2000
cp9a-0200012 12/1999
cp9a-0200013 12/1999
this is impossible to happen.

*finally our favorite "TME vin list" will get the site owner, I am making a new site www.tme-registry.com that I will transfer the "TME vin list" from gtr-registry

Discussion starter · #130 ·
What about the TME Monti Carlo versions which were made to celebrate Tommi's win in 2001
Winning carUK registration X6 MMR

:)
Monde Carlo is a sticker that was placed on 5 TME RS RHD cars not by Mitsubishi but by the dealer in the UK when they imported these cars. The vin of these cars are on my TME list as TME RS RHD japan-uk market

Discussion starter · #138 ·
Hi everyone i’m after some help from people in the know i’ve recently purchased a Group A rally which is a Evo 6 TME RS i’ve owned a lot of Evo’s in the past so know them pretty well but when i brought this latest one i notice the vin was different after some investigation i found out it was one of 21 cars supplied to Australia but was build as a rally car at Arnside i think from new so may not have made it to Australia so is a rare chassis number i guess i brought it as a rally car so just thought it was an Evo 6 or maybe just an RS it was only advertised as an Evo 6 rally car no one mentioned it was a TME RS so they have never looked into it i guess also, what i’m after is a price for it i’m not selling it and it’s currently insured but want it value correctly it’s last mot was in 2017 and the current mileage was only 10,000 miles and for a rally car is in great condition it has a Tommy field build engine and all the right bits etc obviously rally cars can be a funny thing to value but it’s a very clean and tidy car but want to value it as near as dam it in case i smash it or gets nick etc. can any body shed some light for me? hope this makes sense thanks all.
Hi I could help you with whatever you need

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.