Lancer Register Forum banner

The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers

59K views 137 replies 35 participants last post by  gstefanos 
I have just checked my two and they are on there.

Is there a list of the contents of the different codes?

I have also noticed there is no reference to the rear garnish lamp assemblies, or is this included in one of the code references?
As far as I am aware they were standard on the Red and optional on other colours but I could be wrong :mhihi:

It’s the usual discussion year in year out, there could be thousands of Red for what difference it makes, the poster car was Red and that’s the one that people will want regardless, but your right nothing is selling at the moment :smthumbup

As far as I can see there is no issue, both of mine are on this list which is a good thing because at least they are not ringers. The point some of us are making is it makes no difference how many of each colour there are which is what is being discussed here. The "Red" TME will always be the poster car end of, that's just the way it is. To gstefanos well done for your hard work :smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.