Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Horizon chaser
986 Posts
These figures are suspicious to say the least. Only Mitsubishi can state the numbers, otherwise it's just hearsay.
Why are they suspicious? Everyone who has checked their car can verify it is on the list. The chassis numbers are in order mine is bang on. I doubt very much the Mitsubishi family will come on the MLR and verify anything and even if they did their would still be users/trolls there to say they are incorrect. The level of detail the OP has done is great I for one believe it and not just because I have a black one but because why go to that much effort for a laugh.

I await your normal snappy and rude response.

· Horizon chaser
986 Posts
Also if you read the stats, by colour (regardless of decals) for JDM cars, it seems from rarest to most 'common' it goes:

Black (Lowest production numbers)
Silver
Blue
Red (all red cars)
White (Highest production numbers)

Those are quite interesting numbers! I stand to be corrected, but it's great to see all this information. Huge kudos to the guys that put this together .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black one right here.

· Horizon chaser
986 Posts
The issue you have is that some owners won’t want to admit their car is on the spreadsheet. It has ruffled some feathers and now the next thing is verification. The select few that have checked their Vin numbers are on there is a good indication the list is correct. It is getting some of the owners who are happy to make negative comments and to question the list to verify their TME as being on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts