Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
essexboy said:
http://C:\Media\Photos\Car Photos\FQ340\Front.jpeg
You are proving a URL to a file that is on your hard drive so no-one can see the pics. You need to make sure they are under 112k in size and post them one at a time via the "Attach file" bit on the bottom of the submit form.

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Re: Re: The new machine

Aidy said:
You are proving a URL to a file that is on your hard drive so no-one can see the pics. You need to make sure they are under 112k in size and post them one at a time via the "Attach file" bit on the bottom of the submit form.
And PS...

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: The new machine

Aidy said:
Thanks Aidy, think I'm getting the hang of it now, cheers.

Can you post one of those ****-take pictures anyway??

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Cryptwalk said:
The 400 is made to look like the normal MR's. :p

I get asked quite a bit wether mines a 400, I might pick up some badges. :D ;) :crackup:
#

I ALWAYS NEW PEOPLE WOULD COPY IT

shame realy as thats what chavs do rob :crackup: you are now in my chav book :p

·
Evo 7 & R35 Gtr
12,909 Posts
Ah but Duran my friend thats where your wrong. I'm not copying the 400 my car looks better than the 400, it just happens to have a few bits similier to the 400's. I never bought them, they came with the car. :p

Also just to add soon it will go better than the 400, chav or very clever? ;)

·
Evo 7 & R35 Gtr
12,909 Posts
essexboy said:
The front splitter, vortex generator and carbon mirrors are factory fitted options on the MRs, I haven't got black wheels like a 400 though :D
That was a major letdown when the first brought out the 400, theres nothing to distinquish it from other Mrs really...(Apart from the lag) Not like the Extreme was. I mean do they even embroid the seats with MR400?

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
copy cats

should leave your cars alone

there are just a select few who have the real 400 and alot of wanabies :crackup:

i have said time and time again the only car a chav cant afford is the mr400 :blush:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts