Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
That will sell well, looks a great piece of kit, i may even upgrade to one when its out.

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As soon as it's over here i'll have one, no idea when they will be out as it's only just been put on the Apple website, guess it will be first for the U.S then the rest of us lot, OSX :rockon: on a mobile, phew, junk Windows Mobile :mockery: :rucrazy: see ya!!! :mhihi:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Steve PH said:
BTW, if you want to be swarve you are better off being suave ;)
:crackup:

Nice phone though!

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
I for one will be getting that AS SOON as it enters the counrty, been waiting for ages for this little beauty.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Marvin said:
Comes with either 4 or 8gb built in ipod.
Available June in USA and two months after for here :mad:
Great my sister if off to america in the Summer!!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
looks fab doesnt it, about time they brought out the iphone, would be cool if they did it without the pod tho.. make it a bit smaller etc.. ive already got a nano and dont need another mp3 player..

·
Banned
4,875 Posts
**** i like that :cool:

edited say..... is fec,k really a swear word! :D

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Steve PH said:
Due out at the end of this year £300ish I think.

BTW, if you want to be swarve you are better off being suave ;)
LOL, cheers steve......... :D

They do look mighty fine and pretty dam swanky, as soon as i bought an ipod mk II i thought to myself, how comes mac ain't made a phone as well....:confused: it's about bloody time, ahhh, OSX on a phone, none of that manky symbian/windows pish, mac's rule :adore:

I wonder who will get to be the network provider? i got a sneaky feeling it's going to be orange, hope and prey it wont be o2, it's like signing a contract with the very Devil himself!

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Leonard said:
2 MegaPixel camera is a bit of a let down though :(
Yeah, thats so true, i think it's the only thing thats no so great, should have been at least 3.0 or above, maybe when it does hit the streets they may have sorted it out plus the price is high, i would have said £150 tops as there are so many phones about that are just as good and have better cameras, again maybe this might get sorted too, just have to wait till it's in the shops, i don't think it's going to be long till we have an apple mac game station, similar to the X Box, am sure mac have that beauty ready to roll out, i'd say it's a given seing as mac is targeting the home user.

Did anyone see the Microsoft keynote speach by Bill Gates? god that guy is so dull, ha, Vista looks so p*ss poor, just looks like a re-hased version of XP......:moon:

·
Registered
583 Posts
heavy-lead-foot said:
Yeah, thats so true, i think it's the only thing thats no so great, should have been at least 3.0 or above, maybe when it does hit the streets they may have sorted it out plus the price is high, i would have said £150 tops as there are so many phones about that are just as good and have better cameras, again maybe this might get sorted too, just have to wait till it's in the shops, i don't think it's going to be long till we have an apple mac game station, similar to the X Box, am sure mac have that beauty ready to roll out, i'd say it's a given seing as mac is targeting the home user.

Did anyone see the Microsoft keynote speach by Bill Gates? god that guy is so dull, ha, Vista looks so p*ss poor, just looks like a re-hased version of XP......:moon:
i think actually the price is really fair. if you look at most pda phones out there they are £300 plus, most are £450 at launch. this kind of technology ain't cheap! normally the purchase price of the phone is discounted when you take out a new contract, hence getting phones for free etc. i'd happily pay £300 for one :) it'll be a scrum when they get released though!

and yeah vista looks so cack. haven't used windows on my PC for about 4 years now. currently on OS X and previously Ubuntu and earlier linuxes. shame I have to use XP at work :( it SUCKS!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Does look superb, it's just the sort of thing I wanted the P990 to be.

I'd have one in a shot!

There's nothing decent out there that's touch screen. I bought an spvm600 and soon got fed up with it, I sold soon after and returned to my trusty p910i. Would have gone for the p990 but don't like the keypad etc

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
MikeBee said:
i think actually the price is really fair. if you look at most pda phones out there they are £300 plus, most are £450 at launch. this kind of technology ain't cheap! normally the purchase price of the phone is discounted when you take out a new contract, hence getting phones for free etc. i'd happily pay £300 for one :) it'll be a scrum when they get released though!

and yeah vista looks so cack. haven't used windows on my PC for about 4 years now. currently on OS X and previously Ubuntu and earlier linuxes. shame I have to use XP at work :( it SUCKS!
Hi Mike, just been having a look around and i'd say a good middle ground for whats around now would be somewhere around £200 for XDA's and the like? but as you say prices do start high then come down as the XDA's that i mention have been around for a while/discounted, i've a good few mac head mates and i think we'll be first in the quee (editted to say queue) trying to get hold of one :coolsm:

I think the iphone will give mac the boost they have been looking for, the ipod did big things for mac, i think it's just the thing that could make mac, been in the wilderness for ages and more cash going their way means great products coming our way :D

·
Registered
819 Posts
heavy-lead-foot said:

interesting - apparently took 10,000 staff five years to produce at a cost of $10,000,000,000.00 :eek: you would expect more than that!

that does not include the beta testers!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts