Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quite difficult to speak really chaps, still pmsl at what I found on barryboys.co.uk

You'll love this ...

wtf is going on here then?

wheelie :crackup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there any wonder we take the ****

Really, is there any wonder we take the ****, would you dare to do this honestly?

:crackup:

wheelie

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

That is some mean modifying

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wombat231170 said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

That is some mean modifying
which exhaust is real tho? I had no idea that maccy D's paid enough to buy 4 back boxes? :crackup:

wheelie

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wombat231170 said:
Yeah but to get four back boxes like that i would get 4 jobs. Innit?
Let me see, maccy d's, burger king, wimpys and ...... oh yes, pizza hut! :crackup:

wheelie

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And another ... i'm speechless!

Never again will I hold back with the term chav :crackup:

wheelie

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
ive seen that orange volvo monstrosity on the motorway, i almost crashed in fits of laughter

and that fiesta monstrosity looks local from those houses! its not mine tho :confused: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
please tell me that orange thing is a photo shop job :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Ive seen the volvo too! We just drove past gesturing that he may of had a shakey right hand problem.... :D

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
that Volvo was featured on 'Top Gear' and others a few years ago and voted as being
'....one of the worst (modified) cars on the road.....'
:crackup:

....remember the owner/owners son posting on forums as to why they thought it shouldn't have had the above accolade !! :confused:

·
Registered
176 Posts
part of me is glad (from an entertainment perspective) that people do things like this to they're car! i pi55 myself evertime!!;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What really makes me **** is the desire to make the front of there chav chariot evil looking? Welding a couple of metal pieces onto the bonnet to give the light area a mean glare!

WTF is that all about, if my younger brother did that to a car I would slap him silly and go "OI NO" don't be a ****.

Surely these cretins have someone in the know FFS?

wheelie :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts