Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right....so who's up for the challenge? Who's the best and worse driver on the MLR?

Here we have the Great Scottish Challenge 2014 @ Scotkart indoor go-karting venue. We have a choice of the Le Mans or the endurance racing,we'll go with the majority once we get names down.

Their are two options regarding numbers,either a group of 12 or 20 we can decide once we see who's up for it.

Prices range from £27-47 depending on what we choose,if we go with the endurance run and get 20 people Scotkart will reduce the price by £10 per person.

Please only put your name down if you're sure you're going,as a deposit of £10 will be required.

So who has the baws to step up to the mark. Let the battle commence. :D

Venue.....scotkart. (Cambuslang)

Date.......6th April.

Time......TBC.

1. Davie-evo4
2. davy_gsr
3. Evo-rob
4. Rabrs
5. Simon-16v
6. Evilreap
7. Killin1
8. Chris Craig
9. Jamie

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
I cannot wait to accidentally crash head first into everyone. I'll be just off the ship, so probably still be hammered from the flight home :lol:

Canny wait! :smthumbup

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
Hmmmm I think this would be worth the 200 mile trip just to kick fat Jases ass at this too! :D:crackup:

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I cannot wait to accidentally crash head first into everyone. I'll be just off the ship, so probably still be hammered from the flight home :lol:

Canny wait! :smthumbup
Dont lie rab you just want to win cause to date you aint came higher than last on a rr :crackup:

Hmmmm I think this would be worth the 200 mile trip just to kick fat Jases ass!!!!! :D:crackup:
Cool mate am up for that then can we go karting :D

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice one be good to see some northern lads coming down. :smthumbup

Plenty of time to lose a few pounds Jase lol and Davie u can F off :eek::crackup:

Bring it on I'm right up for some ass kicking,whoop whoop. :crackup:

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Especially now mate, as I can't even GET to the rollers.... :crackup:
Ano mate not long tho dude and you will be flying:smthumbup

I'm up for this, sounds like a great time for me to break my MLR duck :smthumbup :lol:
Would be good to meet ye mate, as see yer spotted threads from about my way all the time :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm up for this, sounds like a great time for me to break my MLR duck :smthumbup :lol:
Nice one. :smthumbup

1st post updated with the names guys. Hopefully we can get the 20 names if not it'll be cut off at 12. :cry:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Would be good to meet ye mate, as see yer spotted threads from about my way all the time :smthumbup
U aswell mate:smthumbup
There's a good few evos down ur way! I see a few when at work in the vale and down Helensburgh, if u ever see a white city tech van floating about give me a :wave:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts