Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
It's a copy of Top Gear with just enough missing so they don't get sued :lol:

I liked it but like Top Gear everything in the studio/tent is totally pointless. Reports of the opening scene costing 2 million pound to do, ffs.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
It's a copy of Top Gear with just enough missing so they don't get sued :lol:

I liked it but like Top Gear everything in the studio/tent is totally pointless. Reports of the opening scene costing 2 million pound to do, ffs.
The Top gear show was the BBCs most profitable show so it doesnt surprise me that Amazon will throw that cash at it as if it hits the same way globally they are quids in. I know the BBC has the rights to the name but the name never made the program :)

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
The Top gear show was the BBCs most profitable show so it doesnt surprise me that Amazon will throw that cash at it as if it hits the same way globally they are quids in. I know the BBC has the rights to the name but the name never made the program :)
I know but if the reports are to be believed Amazon threw a **** load of money at the opening scene and it looked a mess. :lol:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thought it was good.. especially if you compare to what they did to topgear.

Some of stuff in the tent was pointless but the rest was good

·
Registered
658 Posts
Absolutely brilliant, thought the comedy factor of the things in the tent was good. Can't wait for the next one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Loved it, good old top gear back again.
Thought the dead celebrity bit was OTT and stupid but then it was for an American audience this week.....
Roll on next week.

·
Moderator™
27,618 Posts
overall it was good to have them back!
Cannot wait to see them bull doze Jezza house down :ROFL:

The Brucey bonus is we now have GT and TG on TV

·
Registered
46 Posts
I wasn't so keen on the presenting in the tent, a few bits which were completely pointless and not funny, but the heart of old Top Gear was there, the car bits were excellent, and I'm looking forward to rest of the season.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts