Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
gotta admit the Jungle one he did was a laugh but this one weren't up to it - problem when films are based on true stories i guess

·
Registered
151 Posts
Talking of films, watched Black Hawk Down over the weekend. What a great film!! :D ;)
Bit of a balls up by the yanks (nothing new there you might say) but hats off them. But a what good film. The book is good as well.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bodi said:
gotta admit the Jungle one he did was a laugh but this one weren't up to it - problem when films are based on true stories i guess
It was just so fabricated. It reminded me of some early A team adventures, just so full of shyt you wouldn't believe it. The court room scene was just hilairious and I had to turn it off over=night to calm down :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: All in all utter B0LLOCKS

·
Registered
557 Posts
think the worst film i have watched in the last few years had to be that Freedy got Fingered - even Blockbusters had a sign up saying they couldn't refund on it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Watched that Layer Cake tonight - slick gangster movie. Made a change to watch something decent

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Bodi said:
think the worst film i have watched in the last few years had to be that Freedy got Fingered - even Blockbusters had a sign up saying they couldn't refund on it.
:rofl: i thoght that was quite funny actually :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bodi said:
i agree mate, complete [email protected] think the baby delivery thing was funny but most of the rest of it has to be 'aquired taste'

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
freddy got fingered was funny as **** you wanna watch bringing out the dead or traffic if you want to see shite films

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
was pretty funny in loadsa places if ya have a warped sense of humour like me :D

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tuppy said:
was pretty funny in loadsa places if ya have a warped sense of humour like me :D
Think you might need a little help there mate :crackup: :crackup:

I really rate Tom Green too but just felt he tried to hard to shock with that one!!!!! Just my tuppence worth :D :D

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
me need help im only slightly gaga fella :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
tuppy said:
Agreed, I thought it was hilarious!

The bit where he w4nks off the elephant over his old man had me in stitches!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
daveR said:
Agreed, I thought it was hilarious!

The bit where he w4nks off the elephant over his old man had me in stitches!
Oh yeah, that were good toooo! Perhaps I liked it more than I thought.....on second thoughts...............NAH :p

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
the bit where he shouts look daddy im a farmer is funny :crackup:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm gonna give it another go as I still have it! I will let you know if I change my mind ;)

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
i didnt rate it the first time i watched it either but the second time i was in stitches good luck fella

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
smoke a few home rolled first and it opens up a whole new level within the film ;)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
daveR said:
smoke a few home rolled first and it opens up a whole new level within the film ;)
A couple of the old Jamaican Woodbines Hey? I'll have a pop and see what gives :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts