Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am here fully paid up pervy member.....

i am still in shock from daz's alligations, he told me he loved me, and now he is gone.

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lee, welcome to my club.

Daz isn't gone, he's with me. He told me he loved me too, should I believe him? :)
I've been hiding him, he's completely in my control, my slave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lee,
Daz doesn't need your expensive modifications when he can get by with my cheaper alternative that performs just as well......

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why have a cheap replica, and not the real thing Andy?? and no I am not having a car dig at you, unlike Lee, who loves to spend his days endlessly taking the massive p*ss.

I wonder how long it'll be before Lee attacks me over Daz.... Lee, you just can't have him, he's mine xx back off honey :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mate, cheap and cheerful is not a guarantee of quality.

there is a lot to be said for quantity as well, and that is what daz likes, plenty of cheap filth, that is why he is over at fastchicks (;)).

fastchick, dont believe a word he is northerner and as we know they are not of this world (by the way i am in manchester next week, so i better get my jabs done).

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lee,
If you're up here next week, give me a call and we can meet up and you know, do things........ http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >[img]http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lee.... I AM GONNA RIP YA NADS OFF BOY!!!!

didnt I say he'd attack me? I am wounded, down on my knees (what again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm just watching who's signing up for this one as I don't want any one up my Arse on a track day.as im a giver not a taker.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you say that now, but daz is a good looking man, he sends the average persons knees to jelly.

look at andys threads recently, he used to be as straight as they come, one night with daz and he is as wrong as you like.

take it from someone who knows (fastchick??)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lee, are you asking me about Daz???? or Andy???

:) :)

Daz is the best..... I am biased, sorry (plus he said he'd let me have his car if I said so)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm here !!!!!!!

Have been in Birmingham for most the day on a meeting/training workshop thing. Just back home now. I'm always up for anything we do! I'm pretty much gagging for it :):)

I split up with my girlfriend of 3.5 yrs a year ago and have been single since. Someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!

So, are we all gonna take in turns to do Fastchick can she handle a few at one time. Will there be any boy on boy stuff? I'd rather avoid that :D I'll happily film it though, convert it to mpeg and put it on the mimms site for all to see to your eternal shame.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Simon,
I'm up for that! sounds like you need a taste of the fastchick :) but, I have timeshare on Daz too, so as long as thats ok with you??

2 at a time..... now theres a concept!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am the Chairman of this club.

Everyone must go 'through' me prior to been approved for full membership.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
excuse me darling daz, but its my club...... I am chairwomen, tablewomen, floor women, bed women.... etc...

you'll do well to remember your place.

to gain membership you'll have to show me your credentials, and prove your worthyness !!!! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

love ya really xx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts