Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been bitten!

I live in the Isle of Man, so am more than aware of the dangers of motorcycling, and declared I would never get a bike.

Then I bought a 140cc Pitbike to ride around fields in and declared I would never buy a road bike.

Then I bought a YBR125 and took my CBT (in 60mph winds + hail), and am gearing up towards taking my full test to buy an ER6N.

Funny how things go :lol:

Weirdly, I'm finding even the little 125 heaps of fun. It's weird - familiar roads become unfamiliar when you lose 2 wheels. Riding is so much more involved, so much more of an "event" than driving. I love it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Im in same boat, sold my evo last week currently doin my bike lessons now cant wait for summer, think er6n is top of my list of bikes to get :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
20,609 Posts
Cant beat the sheer exhilaration tbh ...until your big spill :handsup:....im on 4 wheels only for years now ....but by eck , your in THE best place to enjoy 1 wheel drive :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Good Luck in your quest to pass your test and get out on the lovely roads you have.

I couldnt believe how quiet the IOM roads were compared to what we've had to get used to over here in our over crowded little island. Like going straight back to the mid 1990's :smthumbup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts