Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
17th September 2017 - Chesptow Racecourse

25/08/17 UPDATE: Meet at Magor Sevices, far right of the car park behind the car wash, at 07:45 for an 08:00 departure and 20 minute drive to the racecourse.

After last years hugely successful TBWCS at Margam Park there is a different venue this year which will suit our more easterly members but also give a nice convoy for us further west. Price is £3 per car, I'd like all entries paid by the end of August so I can plan the RV points.

Book your ticket here, from the drop down menu to declare which car club choose "South Wales Mitsubishi Lancer Register". The page states you should email them if your car was registered after the year 2000, that is not required. Once you have paid please let me know and I will update the attendance list.

Show website

Facebook event

1. evo_luver (booked and paid)
2. Sinha_j (booked and paid)
3. evolutionRS x 4 Evo RS (booked and paid)
4. Chris_carter NOT ATTENDING, TICKET AVAILABLE
5. RichieEvoix NOT ATTENDING, TICKET AVAILABLE
6. Dirtmatt (booked and paid)
7. Evogeof (booked and paid)
8. Purchy NOT ATTENDING, TICKET AVAILABLE
9. Ddavej NOT ATTENDING, TICKET AVAILABLE
10. Dakarbug (booked and paid)
11. Gary Evo7 (booked and paid)

Reactions: evogeof

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
The website for the event says to notify them if you have a vehicle registered after 2000. I'm guessing that this is most of us. What is the implications of that?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The website for the event says to notify them if you have a vehicle registered after 2000. I'm guessing that this is most of us. What is the implications of that?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
We attended last year, it'll be no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Jez
I've been told by the better half that I should attend this, better stick my name down with a ? providing it doesn't clash with our national horse show :) x

Reactions: evo_luver

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jez

I've been told by the better half that I should attend this, better stick my name down with a ? providing it doesn't clash with our national horse show :) x
Thanks Tan, don't forget to accept the Facebook invitation too

Reactions: tani_r

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have updated the main post for this event with the details of how you register and pay for your £3 ticket. Please let me know when you have done so.

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi jez booked and paid breakfast before i assume:mhihi:
Hopefully mate, I don't know the area so recommendations welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My ticket has arrived, the list shows 10 of us booked and paid, Tani_r, Dakarbug and THE SAINT, are you going?

Watch this page for details of where we'll meet as we all have to arrive at the show together. Thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts