Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know, we are direct dealers of all TEIN suspendion goods...one fo the most well respected, durable suspensions available from Japan. They have coilovers to suit all Evo models, from street/light track use to full bore rally units, and since we are factory direct, the prices are more than affordable for goods of this quality. And best yet, Tein has a local US office, so rebuilding of struts is a quicker and easier affair...much better than sending back to Japan as with other brands! And the best part is that while Tein offers their coilovers with predetermined spring rates, optional spring arates are available (albeit for modest additional cost).

If interested, contact us at [email protected], or call at (631)254-8277 from 10 am to 6:30 pm Eastern Time (we are in New York). For full specs on the coilovers, just ask us, or visit www.tein.com.

in addition, we proudly feature all Advan, Volk, Work and Enkei rims direct from Japan!!!

Thanks!

adam
Z-1 Performance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adam,
I know it's not suspension related but you mention about Enkei wheels.

Can you get me a price (including delivery to the UK) for a set of 4 * 17 inch Enkei WRC tarmac Evo white 5 spoke wheels for an Evo 6.

Cheers

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:The best suspension/wheels from Japan

Hi Adam,

Can you supply rebuild kits? I've got HA coilovers with pillowball top mounts. Just wondering as I wouldn't mind having a kit in stock just in case ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Adam,
I have the same request as AndyF_RSX (price on Enkei WRC rims for E6) , but my set is to go from Japan to Australia.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will email Enkei right now and post the answer here.

As for rebuild, I will have to check if Tein provides kits or if it is done in-house only.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enkei and Tein Prices

Ask and ye shall receive! All of the following are in stock in Japan and are available for immediate shipping!

Enkei WRX Tarmac Evo - 17 x 8, 5-114.3 bolt pattern, |PLS|35 offset: $1,640.00 US per set of 4 plus shipping. Shipping is from Japan directly to the buyers. By sea is far cheaper than air freight, but takes around 4 weeks to arrive. Air freight is usually in the buyers' hands within a week, though is a fair bit more money due to the size of the boxes. As a reference, a set of 4 wheels from Japan via airfreight to our shop here in New York runs about $500.00 US, and takes 3 days to arrive (including custyoms clearing, etc.)

As for suspension by TEIN, Japan, here is what we can offer:

Evo V/VI:

Tein HA: $1,140.00 US - street and track day events, 16 way adjustable dampening, utilizes main and helper springs. This setup uses the stock upper strut mounts. Pillow ball mounts can be purchased for an additional $360.00 (front and rear, front is adjustable for camber)

Tein RA: $1,899.00 US - street and track use; heavier duty unit than the HA. Includes front and rear pillow ball mounts. Again, struts are fully adjustable for dampening, and feature a 45mm diameter strut piston for added control.

Tein HG: $2,240.00 US - for off road, dirt trial, or rallycross events. This unit permits 16 way independant adjustment of compression and rebound.

Tein HT: $2,310.00 US - ultimate setup for fast road use. Allows for compression and rebound to be adjusted indivdually, 16 ways each.

Evo 7:

Tein HA: $1,450.00 US - same specs as above, includes pillow ball mounts front and rear
Tein RA: $1,940.00 US - same specs as decribed above, includes pillow ball mounts front and rear
Tein HG: $2,650.00 US

And the ultimate, the Tein Type Flex - this is the ulitmate street/trackday coilover setup. Not only does it feature 16 way adjustment, but it also allows the user to adjsut ride heaight from the spring perch itself, meaning that changes in ride height can be made without affecting the actual stroke (travel) of the strut itself. In addition, all Type Flex allow for fitment of the new Electronic Dampening Force Control. The EDFC unit allows the user to electronically adjust the dampening of the suspension from inside the car! The EDFC costs an additional $375.00.

Any questions, or to place an order, just give us a call at (631)254-8277 M-F 10 am to 7 pm

Adam
Z-1 Performance
(631)254-8277
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Adam,

This may be a stupid question, but why would you want pillowball upper mounts on the rear struts??. I've got pillowball on the front of my car but rear struts came with a standard mounting plate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
answers

For the rearm it is listed as a pillowball because of the type of mount used...maybe a more appropriate name would be a solid mount? I have them here for my GVR4 so I can take a picture and show you. The front mounts are slotted to allow for camber adjustments, the rears are not adjustable, but rather a solid type mount

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tein suspension for Evo's

Guys - we have more Tein suspension in bound as we speak from Japan...full range of coilovers for your Evo 4,5,6 or the new 7.

Also we deal extensively ith Japan, so anything you want from there...from Cusco, to Jun, to Monster Sport, is easily obtainable..

adam
Z-1 Performance
[email protected]
(631)254-8277 (US)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re:The best suspension/wheels from

Adam,
Can you get me Cusco struat braces, upper, lower front and rear for E6 TME to Sweden?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re:The best suspension/wheels from

Also, a Jun light weight fly wheel and Cusco clutch (need to sustaine up to 600 nm of tourque)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pussy

Roy Boy you Stockholm street racer boy :D ;)

Why would you get all that stuff from the USA and then pay import duty and VAT on it when you can get it from within the EU??

So how's Jocce's car? Ready? Is he still doing the drag race this week end? And: are you going to kick his butt? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.