Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a txt message saying that I had been in touch with Barclaycard and asked me to do a little survey, it's the one where you txt back a number between 1-10 to rate there service. I typed a number in and pressed send then my phone told me the number was outside of service and I would be charged so I just cancelled the txt.

I google the number and turns out its a corporate txt number so god knows what I would of been charged if I completed the survey. Be careful if you get any, I don't think I will reply to any more surveys after being in touch with companies.

Corporate Messaging Service 60290
Provider - CLX

Phone - 01923606666

Email - [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,274 Posts
Must admit it drives me insane , everyday someone ringing about accident or holiday . Delayed flight . Cold caller asked me about a recent accident and I said yes but it was not my fault , he said what happened . So I told him they just stepped out . What he replied . On a crossing I said I mowed them all down . He cut offf . And I'm joking by the way .

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,821 Posts
Dear sbeattie,

We are looking for employees working remotely.

My name is Margret, I am the personnel manager of a large International company.
Most of the work you can do from home, that is, at a distance.
Salary is $2500-$5100.

·
Premium Member
20,559 Posts
Dear sbeattie,

We are looking for employees working remotely.

My name is Margret, I am the personnel manager of a large International company.
Most of the work you can do from home, that is, at a distance.
Salary is $2500-$5100.
I get them in batches now n again .....riches beyond ones dream indeed :mhihi:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well the other day apparently a long lost relative on mine died and left me $1.6 million i just had to send them £1000 in order to process the money to my account.

So i'm a millionaire.

Reactions: Realbadman
1 - 5 of 5 Posts