Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my boy to Xtreme yesterday tobuy his E6 :D well pleased
its in top nic. like to say thanks to pre owner for all his hard
work for keeping insuch good condition :D
Well the boys madeup think he slept in it last night would
just like to say a BIG THANKS to Ian at Xtreme topman top service
:coolsm: OH and the boy will join MLR realsoon.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i think they provide a professional and helpful, honest service to, just bought an evo Vll xt 330 from them, ive been well looked after and love the car, plus warrenty! ;)
tic tac what was the car u bought, im wondering if it was mine ???? :D
paul

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Evo6Sam said:
U r about the only person to have a good word to say about extreme. ;)
I have plenty of good words to say about Xtreme

I bought my VII off them, and they were spot on.

No probs whatsoever

In my experience if you act like a ****, you will get treated like one - thats life

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Have to say that while Xtreme aren't necessarily the cheapest place around they certainly take the time and effort to look after people. I'm happy with the service I received and the car I bought. Although it was a bit of a hassle driving the 110 miles for a service to keep the warranty though ;)

They also took a bloke wearing scuffed up Paras and a metal tshirt seriously when I enquired about purchasing a 6, and even picked the Extreme for the test drive. I know a few dealers that would have laughed me out of the showroom had I turned up similarly attired to enquire about performance vehicles :)

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
M5 0PJ said:
i think they provide a professional and helpful, honest service to, just bought an evo Vll xt 330 from them, ive been well looked after and love the car, plus warrenty! ;)
tic tac what was the car u bought, im wondering if it was mine ???? :D
pa
ul
was a silver e6 V...POB

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
JOHN'S RED VII said:
Scuffed up paras and a metal t shirt, you're not a grebo are you?
Grebo? I've spent a fair few years listening to scary rock music out of preference, but that doesn't mean I'm not still some sheltered middle class IT white collar worker. Sheltered enough that I have no idea what a grebo is, to be perfectly honest.

Edit: Google is great for some things. Not really a grebo as much as a polite death metaller. Certainly not anti-social :angel:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.