Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick note to say thanks to daz for organising a top meet at ralliart, all the usual suspects were there,....great day, shame i didnt manage to pinch nothing :)
and thanks to rob for a top lunch venue, it will have to be the Ritz next time to match that......

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll echo those sentiments too! Nice one guys.

Sorry I couldn't join you all for the grub after all, this bloody presentation at work got in the way, why does work have to ruin my daily routine? :)

I've only just got back in from work now, so as I soon as I have time in the next day or so I'll post the pix somewhere for you.

Cheers again

Davy T

PS - Streetfighter, that exhaust of yours is 'kin loud, nice one! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, top day out, cheers!

Mimms crew. If that is he famous Mimms crew's way of meeting en route, god help us! :D,:D.

Roberto, I will cherish my pressie for ever, thanx! ;)

If anybody wants diff wiring looms for a WRC7, or a six speed sequential gearbox, I seem to have acquired these items from somewhere

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Daz - a thoroughly enjoyable day out - pics to follow of the luverly engines and suspension to follow!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just want to add my thanks to Daz and Rob,
it was a great day had loads of fun! so ta muchly. and getting to use the rally x-trac box was an added bonus :D

Cheers

Umreet

P.S good to see eveyone again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got to add to the list as well.
Absolutely brilliant day out Daz, very well organised and good fun.
Watching Pondy sliding up the road on the way out of the carpark was interesting....:D

Andy and amp; Su

1 - 9 of 9 Posts