Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Rich for the work done on the Car today (much quieter with those lash adjusters). Service provided included free of charge - 2 cups of coffee (one made by himself), and the possibility of buying some interesting DVD's !

Corkey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Corkey said:
Big thanks to Rich for the work done on the Car today (much quieter with those lash adjusters). Service provided included free of charge - 2 cups of coffee (one made by himself), and the possibility of buying some interesting DVD's !

Corkey
is that all if u went to his mates bit he would have offered u a supermodel for the day , oor lee is generous with the ladies for his customers :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,391 Posts
i got two cups of tea and a veinese swirl ner ner, and the dvd girl got a nice ass grrrrrr :crackup:

also got my hands dirty too rich busy on phone so got to do my own work... :confused: :D :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
shaun robinson said:
i got two cups of tea and a veinese swirl ner ner, and the dvd girl got a nice ass grrrrrr :crackup:

also got my hands dirty too rich busy on phone so got to do my own work... :confused: :D :p
cheers ian. did the knocking do away at all???

shaun managed to knock two pins out of his caliper in half hour of me being on the phone!! he failed his test...........i wont be employing him!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,391 Posts
hey i got the pins out didnt i :p you need receptionist mate before you get snowed under :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,403 Posts
whats the bonus and benefits package like, will you be getting workshop heaters and a playstation lounge. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Knocking still there. I will gradually tie down anything loose or touching, hopefully it will go away, or it's suspension time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
AlBoy said:
whats the bonus and benefits package like, will you be getting workshop heaters and a playstation lounge. :)
the bonus is my fluid change gained you 20 bhp on the rollers :crackup:

heaters???? jeez, you should have come round when it was snowing ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,359 Posts
if my mechanic started making me T when i'm paying £40 an hour i would do my nut......get back on the spanner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
Rob said:
if my mechanic started making me T when i'm paying £40 an hour i would do my nut......get back on the spanner.
£40 an hour :crackup: :crackup:

i got bitches that do my tea anyway, normally lee :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,096 Posts
Cmon Rich, when you gonna fit me in for my lash adjusters and service???

Sort your diary out and get me booked in lad, havent been out in the evo for nearly 2 months now. :D

That's presuming you didn't fit my lash adjusters to Corkey's car :( :eek: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
bardel said:
Cmon Rich, when you gonna fit me in for my lash adjusters and service???

Sort your diary out and get me booked in lad, havent been out in the evo for nearly 2 months now. :D

That's presuming you didn't fit my lash adjusters to Corkey's car :( :eek: :D
LOL, i have lash adjusters comin out me ears mate :crackup:

very popular at the mo :D

i'll sort you some dates out later on, pm me about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
LOL, i have lash adjusters comin out me ears mate :crackup:

very popular at the mo :D

i'll sort you some dates out later on, pm me about it.
rich that must be very painful :crackup: :crackup:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top