Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The meeting venue for Sunday is Steve Hill Motorsports, Long Crendon, Bucks. Time is 12pm (high Noon!).

Directions:

From the South/ East:

Take M40 to J6. At bottom of sliproad turn right. Go under m/way and take the 1st left, A40 towards Oxford. 2 1/2 miles turn right on B4012 towards Thame (don't try to get SUL at Murco garage, they don't sell it).Follow for 4 miles (great road but be careful as it can be full of horses**t). As you come into 30 limit in Thame, turn right (signposted all through routes). Follow ring road, at third roundabout take third exit B4011 signposted Bicester and Long Crendon (ESSO services sell SUL). Follow for 1 mile and turn first right (signpost to Crendon Ind Estate). Follow road to end, turn right then left. Steve Hill is building on your right.

From North

Take M40 to J8. At end of sliproad, take 2nd exit (1st is golf club) A418 towards Thame/ Aylesbury. After about 5 miles, at first roundabout turn left. 3/4 mile turn left at next roundabout. This is B4011 follow directions above.

Anyone who wants to meet at the pub:

Northbound: Go to j7 M40. Turn right at top of sliproad, over m/way turn first left, pub is in front of you. The Three Pigeons.

Southbound: M40 to j8 (there is no off slip from the north at j7). Turn left at roundabout, take the first right, follow to the end pub is on left at T junction.

Roast is £6.95 (and bloody good too, I tried it yesterday), more for three courses!

Landlord has designated an area for us to eat. Tell him you're with the MLR group.

I am having my car serviced by Steve Hill tomorrow, they will let me know then if they can open up. I wouldn't hold your breath, though! Short notice (my fault, I've been away a lot lately), but there ain't much to see in there anyway!

Looking forward to it. If anyone else wants to come please post on here, as I need to let the pub know if more than about 20 of us!

Thanks

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
The Colonel can`t make it.I have a game of footy on sunday,can`t really miss it as I am the star striker.If we get any wart hogs on the pitch and it is cancelled I will make my way up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I know I'm an old woman, but could people confirm attendance for Sunday. It has been a while since all replies, I'd like an idea of how many people are coming.

Definites so far are:

Me and Mrs,
Paul Shaw

If you come you'll be able to hear my new BOV, induction system and elbow back exhaust! She sings like a Nightingale now!

Thanx for indulging me!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
just 2 confirm me and my dad(and possible little brother) will be there.
one word of warning we maybe turning up in a.......colt spacestar(courtesy car) so aslong as u promise not to laugh us off the MLR we'll come,lets hope it doesnt come to that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Pondy, as previously mentioned, Splodge and Dave from Ti Motors will be comming along to Steve hills on Sunday, but in my Subaru, not the Rally Mitsi, just to provide some opposition!
Seeya all then
Roger Rally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I have confirmation that Mark Shead and Kevin Atkins will be meeting us at the Pub at 1pm ish. Also I will be coming up with Baljit (C2GSR) and possibly Barry (Wazuptommi) if he get escape the wife !!!!

Cheers

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Just returned from places far. However, I don't think my current motah has enough cred to attend. Also a bit knackered, however if I can persuade her indoors may steal her car!

JF

If not enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Andy Pandy, can I swop a standard air filter, for a pint of un filtered local brew, seems a fair exchange ( group N rules state I have to run Standard airfilter),
Going to look at Evo4sale's Crashed Evo 6 ( in MLR @ £10,500) in Wokingham on the way up,
Catch ya then, Splodge

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.