Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Dunno what you mean Paul ;)

How you doing anyway, should be good to do a few spirited miles again :) if you know what I mean. Should be able to get Mark M.A.D. to come along also. Maybe we can play hide the intercooler again :D looked good in the car park though.

Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi all, good to be back on line again, missed the action this past week, i pick my baby up this week so definately up for the 9th, just let us know where and times etc, looking forward to it!

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Debs
Usually meet is round 12-12.30pm enough time to get over the saturday night overhang.
final venue is usually not publicised as to the old bill not getting involved.
Oxford roads are pretty good and Im sure Andy will get us up to 60mph:)
Looking forward to a good lunch as I hate cooking .
I might be a little slow due to the mistake made with my front tyres .
Good to meet up like this as always.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm fine for this one, although I may not have my Evo back from the bodyshop by then... and I doubt my Passat TDi would keep up with you guys on a drive (even with 7J*17's on ) ;)

Mind you, give me a map to the final venue once I'm at Steve Hill and I'll plod along at my own pace once you lot have mooched off and catch you there a few minutes after you arrive... so far I've only met those guys who come along to the local(ish) scooby meets :D

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I would not mind coming along,the only problem is I play football on sunday mornings.
What time of day was everyone thinking of meeting up???????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi people I've just accuired an evo 4, and would like to meet a few more people who enjoy the ultimate driving experience, and perhaps get a few tips as to what upgrades etc I need as am now addicted to the RAW Power. Hope to meet you all on the 9th

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Damn - why do you people always pick the weekends when I have the kids!!!

Divorce - what a nightmare!!

Actually, kids - what a nightmare!!!

EVO4Girlie - I was going to bring my Micra along... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
We'll try our best to come across from South Wales, it would be great to meet you all. Evo's are very few on the ground in South Wales.

Let us know meeting point and times if nothing more is posted see you at Steve Hill.

Plodwyn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Andy

Am I allowed in with a Rover75? :D

If so and I'm around will turn up. Good venue Steve Hills, best EVO servicing place in this kneck of the woods!

Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hiya all, not had a souther meet for a while, so this seems a good idea.
Recently spectated on the Banbury Rally, and used the lane past steve hills as a short cut from Silverstone to Conbury park, via Enstone, so I know that there are some good roads all around this area.
Bill Gwynns airfield is just up the road, so is 'Drive it all' runway at church enstone, a quick phone call might allow us to use for an hour or two for quick blasts off the public highway.

See you all there, if I dont stuff it at Snetterton tomorrow!
Roger 6 Rally ( mines a pint!)

PS: Have also invited TI motors along, ( WWW.timotorsport.co.uk ) who service and upgrade Mitsi Evos in the Maidenhead/ Reading/ Henley area, if anyone needs some GSR parts, or local info etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Roger .

Great idea to be able to get off road ,as pondy is organising this one try to tie it up with him and then post all the details .
As allways should be a good meet up .looking forward to it ,shitty month so far so need a good laugh leading up to crimbo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I've sorted a venue; carvery @ £6.95 per head and big car park.

Unless Splodge emails details about Bill Gwynne, aim for 12pm rendezvous at Steve Hill Motorsport, get to pub at about 1pm. I will post details of how to get there nearer the time for those who don't know where it is.

So far we got:

Me and mrs Pondy (probably), she can drive home!
Paul Short (shorty)
Simon Michael (simonevo)
Numpty scrub
Britevo
Debs (Evo4girlracer)
Daved6
Kevin (T27)
Baljit and Umreet (c2singh)
Colonel Smith
Markymark
Plodwyn
Jerry Flint (if no dogs**t transportation on that day)
Splodge

Could everyone please let me know by the 2nd December if they intend bringing wives, husbands, girlfriends (or boyfriends), kids, pets, etc. The manager of the pub would like to know fairly accurate numbers a week in advance. THANKS.

If anyone wants to meet at the pub email me and I will give you directions, it's only about 300 yards from the M40.

Andy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I want to come :( :( :(

Damn damn damn.........!!!!!

If only I left the bloody rear seats in the car, I could have brought the kids with me then!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hi Pondy,

I'm definately in also my other half( husband by then) Dan will be coming in the gtir if thats ok!

More info nearer the time on directions though as dont know where we're going.

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Guys,

Are you you expecting Steve Hill Motorsports to be open? I just dropped my car of there and no one has arranged anything with then although they have heard of the meet. Neither Mike or Dave will be available that day and the place will be all locked up.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Give us a chance! I'm gonna go over there Friday and try to persuade them! If not, it will be a meeting point only, their loss!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Pondy,

Wouldn't of expected them to be open on a sunday ,but maybe if asked some on could open up for an hour,just to show the facility.
Especially for those who would like to get their car service etc for the 1st time .
But then for us that have used them . they come highly recommended.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.