Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i test driving an evo 7 GSR i must admit that mitsubishi has done it again they build a supercar

fantastic ride

the model is great you need to see in the flesh i have not ordered an GSR but i ordered an RS no AYC no ABS etc. so more sideways action but i did get the evo 7 gsr sideways:)

evo 7 is less brutal in looks but what s underneath it is f.... great.

regards

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There seem to be a few rave reviews of the VII on Scoobynet at present - nice to see a lot of those guys giving the car a fair appraisal. Expect to see a steady stream of defectors to the Dark Side. The looks are still a subject of discussion but the VII does look better in the metal than in pics and lovely in black/even better with the Extreme add-ons, but until I grow up a bit I still prefer my VI's 'FU2' looks.

Must get a drive in the VII Extreme/s - is there still going to be a Ralliart open day this year?

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
claudius if the 7 was **** than i am honest enough to say that

you better could have bought an RS evo 7 than youre tommi with ayc and abs

see maxi he has an RS he knows what he is buying.

andre

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I should not tell you that, but Claudius was talking about selling his car and buy an evo v rs, take off the rear seats, fit a roll cage, no ice, no alarm and use it only for fun...
He was only half serious, but he said that if he had an evo v rs he would not change it for a vi:D!

Seriously, I agree that the rs is much better for rally style driving, but if i had a TME rs2, I would keep it, and I would just fit a switchable abs and replace the AYC with the cusco lsd!

Off course if you buy a rs2 or gsr, and you like the real rs things, you have to spend a lot of money to fit some standard rs parts as the rear lsd, the front lsd, short steering ratio...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts