Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
woaahhhhh....

Heeelllllooooooo Makes ;-)

Hi All, I'm new to the MLR after recently acquiring JULES' old Evo. Its running Autronics and 1.7bar boost. Currently mapped by Mark Shead and it seems to go well enough....for now. :)
Needs more power and bigger brakes....oh, and some headlights that actually allow you to see where you are going at night. I cant believe 'M' released a car with this performance with such crap lights!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you. It is a minter - jules really looked after his car and Its a pleasure to own it now. It hadn't even covered 10000 miles when I acquired it. It was remapped/tweaked by Mark Shead last weekend to allow me to run on more than just Optimax (BP and Esso SUL). Optimax is not always available and I wanted to be safe than sorry.

·
12,904 Posts
Jules hardly ever drove the car, thats why it was mint. :) I take it the scratch on the bonnet was done?

Enjoy the car. :)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the scratch on the bonnet and door is being done by a concours bodyshop down my way. Next to people who steal cars the [email protected] who vandalise them out of jealousy should be castrated with a rusty knife.

·
12,904 Posts
vikingboy said:
the scratch on the bonnet and door is being done by a concours bodyshop down my way. Next to people who steal cars the [email protected] who vandalise them out of jealousy should be castrated with a rusty knife.
Very true! that has been on there for ages, I told him to get it sort3ed many times, guess he never got the chance..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts