Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be an obvious question, but I have tein adjustable coilovers on my evo VI. It's a bit bouncy and I want to stiffen it up, I can see teh little allan key bolt in teh centre of teh shock strut and it seems quite loose, do I screw it in or out to stiffen the damping ?

Also do I set them the same all around and is there a setting that most people use
(e.g. 4 turns out from bottom or something)

Thanks for any help people can offer

Pod.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
on mine you turn clock wise to siffen them up and i do the same all round.what i tend to do is turn them all anticlockwise and then count the clicks from there say 5 all round.mine also has alittle alllan key hole in the center of the adjuster but i can turn them by hand with ease.hope this helps paul

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Hi
You should have 16 clicks anti clockwise from full hard,try 2 clicks harder at the front and adjust 2 at a time,you should be looking at around 8 f and 10 rear from full hard.
Your setup is for an EDFC controller,you need to contact Tein and either get a controller or the adjusters for the top of the mounts,the ones in there at the moment are for the controllers,although they can be adjusted with an allen key.

Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts