Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team dynamic visage 18 wheels WANTED ideally after 18s but would consider 17s ect with or without tyres not fused as long as there straight ect please message me with anything suitable cheers

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
Nice wheels… I sold a set a little while back and the lad who bought them tried to sell them afterwards and could hardly give them away…

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice wheels… I sold a set a little while back and the lad who bought them tried to sell them afterwards and could hardly give them away…
What price you let them go for ? Don’t suppose he still has them ?

·
Premium Member
Ruri Blue Evolution IX FQ340
725 Posts
Are they the wheels that are on the Impreza WR1 or just look similar ?

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking if any are genuinely for sake please see the picture above from a scammer! This is the second time in a month someone has tried this and the first time I almost paid via PayPal ect but caught on as the sake wasn’t adding up, I’m only putting this on here as I don’t want fellow members getting ripped off!!! Please anyone paying via PayPal DO NOT pay via friends and family

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Still looking if any are genuinely for sake please see the picture above from a scammer! This is the second time in a month someone has tried this and the first time I almost paid via PayPal ect but caught on as the sake wasn’t adding up, I’m only putting this on here as I don’t want fellow members getting ripped off!!! Please anyone paying via PayPal DO NOT pay via friends and family
:LOL:
yeah, i got the same, plus some other idiot, but i deleted them both straight away.
If you are looking for wheels the algorithm seems to like that!

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:LOL:
yeah, i got the same, plus some other idiot, but i deleted them both straight away.
If you are looking for wheels the algorithm seems to like that!
Just lately I’m hearing of it more and more, I hope no one falls for it 🤞

·
North Scotland R.O
13,412 Posts
What price you let them go for ? Don’t suppose he still has them ?
That set are long gone now but I have another mate with a couple sets, he’d be willing to sell one set but they have been refurbished black…. Are you looking for original finished ones?

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That set are long gone now but I have another mate with a couple sets, he’d be willing to sell one set but they have been refurbished black…. Are you looking for original finished ones?
yeh ideally original but would also be interested in these to, can you sort any detail? Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts