Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been offered a new turbo for my evo one but i dont know if its a small td05 or the bigger one. The only marking on the turbo are : DSM-EVOIII TD05 SERIAL NUMBER MZ0701900 A/R.70 Anybody shed any light as to what it is :wallbang:

This is the info with it ?

This Turbo is an excellent upgrade for a 1g OR 2g Eclipse or Talon. This internally gated turbo supports 380 hp and delivers 550 CFM. It has a big 16G compressor wheel, TD05H turbine wheel, and a specially designed turbine housing. It is ported and has a bigger wastegate. It fits 89-94 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser and other models with the 4G63 2.0 engine. It replaces the 14B turbo and is a direct bolt on. This T28 / EVO III Upgrade for Mitsubishi Eclipse and Talon will work w/ your stock fuel system. 450cc injectors that come stock will be sufficient for this turbo, although it is recommend to upgrade to a Fuel pump with standard pressure.The internals use a high flowing turbine stage complimenting an extremely efficient TB03 compressor stage rated at 38lbs/min.

ANYBODY TRANSLATE I AM NOT SO GOOD WITH TURBO FIGURES

1 - 1 of 1 Posts