Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,295 Posts
I bet that hurt a fair bit too! It can't be nice around the rib area!

Looks good though! Its always worth the pain! :smthumbup
Yeh ribs hurt like a bitch :)

That hurt way more than my foot

So I'm getting another on my other foot and up my ankle :)

Claire your tattoos look lovely :) Beatiful colours in the flowers

· Registered
4,685 Posts
they are really nice Claire, I like the colours in the side one :smthumbup
Lotus flowers!!!:coolsm:
They are nice for an Oriental tattoo!:thumbup:
The earlier idea of Waves , or some kinda Japanese Hanya Mask would be cool!
i have alot of ink on me too,and quite a few of mine are Japanese/Oriental!
I personally like to mix them up a bit,create something new,and custom!!!:naughty:
How about the Oriental rising sun shading with clouds on the horizon??
I have a tattoo af a Large Oriental Dragon across my left upper back!:)
The Japanese class it as good luck/and a happy balance if on one side of your body, you have a Dragon tattoo'd , on the opposing side , a Tiger balances out the two,and I plan to get one where the Dragon is captured in an aggressive look fighting the Tiger!!!!
Thats just my 2cents worth tho!
best to go into a tattooist,and ask him to draw you up a custom piece!
They aren't cheap,but are WELL worth the thought ,and planning,as you well know m8, a Tattoo is for life!!:smthumbup:smthumbup;),not just for Christmas!:crackup:

· Registered
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Lotus flowers!!!:coolsm:
They are nice for an Oriental tattoo!:thumbup:
The earlier idea of Waves , or some kinda Japanese Hanya Mask would be cool!
i have alot of ink on me too,and quite a few of mine are Japanese/Oriental!
I personally like to mix them up a bit,create something new,and custom!!!:naughty:
How about the Oriental rising sun shading with clouds on the horizon??
I have a tattoo af a Large Oriental Dragon across my left upper back!:)
The Japanese class it as good luck/and a happy balance if on one side of your body, you have a Dragon tattoo'd , on the opposing side , a Tiger balances out the two,and I plan to get one where the Dragon is captured in an aggressive look fighting the Tiger!!!!
Thats just my 2cents worth tho!
best to go into a tattooist,and ask him to draw you up a custom piece!
They aren't cheap,but are WELL worth the thought ,and planning,as you well know m8, a Tattoo is for life!!:smthumbup:smthumbup;),not just for Christmas!:crackup:
Really like the sound of this, I have...had a pic of exactley what i wanted (stealing lol) but it was really cool, kinda like a Japanese temple or something and clouds above it.

*tries to find pic* :wallbang:

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Thought I might as well jump on the band wagon
I decided 18 months ago to fulfill a lifes ambition to have a back piece done
Started with a couple of dragons I had when I was 18 (long time ago)
Joint Shoulder Muscle White Organ

Outline, this was the most pain i have ever experienced in my whole life, 5hrs
Joint Shoulder Muscle White Organ

This is it up todate
Joint Skin Shoulder Hairstyle Arm

· North Wales RO
4,851 Posts
You lot are brave...don't think I'd be employed if I turned up with one of them though.
Just get them in places that can be covered up! :smthumbup

My employers are very easy going when it comes to things like this though, I suppose mainly as I don't have much contact with external customers!

I will still be getting plenty of long sleeve t-shirts in the wardrobe though just in case I need them for when I get my arm sleeve done!

· Registered
1,109 Posts
I always said I wouldnt get tattoos and stick to piercings instead - ahhhhhh that lasted about 6 years, then got my first one which are the 4 symbols on my lower arm which reads "Always in my heart" (and yes it has been checked and it is what it says ;) )

This was followed by my birth sign on my upper arm and then nothing for a few years.

Saw some work done by a local artist on a mate of mine and was very impressed, and ended up getting the dragon, a year later the tiger & the background work on that piece, 3 months later I then got the Koi, which gets its shading next week - cant wait! Then I need to decide what next LOL but the artist is having a break for a month or 3 due to his first born arriving, and he has a 3 month waiting list anyways so will have plenty of time to think about it!

Some pics (apol's for the poor framing, due to me taking them myself and guessing where I'm aiming!) I work for local government and am frontline with the public and neither have a problem with them, I think peoples attitudes towards tattooing is a lot better than it used to be!

· Registered
4,685 Posts
Yeh ribs hurt like a bitch :)

That hurt way more than my foot

So I'm getting another on my other foot and up my ankle :)

Claire your tattoos look lovely :) Beatiful colours in the flowers
Fresh lookin tatt's!:)
They are well done,especially the writing under your "heart":lol:
Seriously,they do look like V nice tattoos!!!!!
It does sting like **** on your ribs tho, bresatplate too,basically anywhere really boney is gonna sting like a bitch!!!:mhihi:
No pain,No gain!!!:naughty:
Anyone else gonna get their tatt's out???:crackup:

· Registered
6,768 Posts
not posting mine till they finished lol been on going for past 12 months,with just a 1-2hr sittings:lol:

got half sleave done on right arm,jap dragon with flames round it:D

left arm half way through full sleave ,half out lined an half coloured so far:lol:

just not been for past couple months,put should be back in the chair on friday:D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.