Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any tattoo forums that are free?

Im having both my arms finally finished into full sleeves but want a a little inspiration as to what im after, at the minute they are Japanese that i have and want to keep them that way.

· Registered
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are going for mate, bold trational style or a moden take?
I have a koi on my right lower arm, and a dragon which covers my entire left, want some idea's on shading to make the left arm a complete sleeve.

Wanting idea's for the top of my right arm to blend in with the koi, and again some shading to fill it all in.

:smthumbup

· North Wales RO
4,851 Posts
Get some pictures up of what its like now! I've not seen a good tattoo thread in ages!

I've only got two months now until I get my Japanese full sleeve started on my arm. I've only been waiting around 6 months!!

Its got to be waves! Traditional waves look amazing. Either that or smoke and windbars!

I have windbars on my leg sleeve if you want an idea of how they fill the space I can post a pic up?

· Registered
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Get some pictures up of what its like now! I've not seen a good tattoo thread in ages!

I've only got two months now until I get my Japanese full sleeve started on my arm. I've only been waiting around 6 months!!

Its got to be waves! Traditional waves look amazing. Either that or smoke and windbars!

I have windbars on my leg sleeve if you want an idea of how they fill the space I can post a pic up?
If you could mate please. :smthumbup

Mi tattooist suggested japanese clouds around the dragon, which will help bring the colour out, I love the colours in Japanese artwork.

Dragon is aqua blue with darkish orange belly - its only been coloured blue upto now, and I 1st started it last january lol

Koi was done in June and still not been back for colouring :rolleyes:

· North Wales RO
4,851 Posts
Here are a few. Bear in mind though that the pictures ain't the best (and neither are the windbars to be honest, there is a few too many skin gaps for my liking) so yours would probably look better.

Its a slow process though. Mine took nearly a year and a half of 3 hour sittings each month. I just hope my arms quicker! I'm going for a blue dragon in that with a red belly so its not far off! It'll be good to see how yours looks!

Who's doing it if you don't mind me asking?

Attachments

· Registered
1,295 Posts
My other half has an awesome Japanese piece on his leg

First the Koi

Then the Kanji - It says Sincerity

Then the dragon

I'm getting my 3rd tattoo done on the 13th, nothing huge, but its just what I want :)

· Premium Member
7,906 Posts
yeah i quite like them too, its often hard to get a classy lookin tattoo onto a girl that seem to just fit and i like that side one :) I would post a pic of one ive been modifying to get done but someone will steal it :D lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.