Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Pick up my FQ320 this saturday & can't wait, thing is I don't want to be a "Billy no mates" & want to meet some EVO owners, are any of you guys in the Milton Keynes area?

cheers,
Si ;)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
spoke to black knight and although he tried he could not get close to the deal i was after and was finally given.....so it would seem that i will have to wait a bit longer but heh it saved me nearly three grand......

ps sorry re the 10 tens :confused: :confused:

should have read 10 days obviously!!!!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:coolsm: :) Sweets, Gordon Lamb quoted me 2 weeks but they took delivery of my car about 3 days earlier thatn quoted. Only problem for me was that the car was going to be ready on the day I was due to go on holiday..bugger what a pain, so I then had to wait another 2 weeks until I returned!!geez that was hard! Anyhow I will be picking it up this Saturday.hoorah!!! :D :coolsm: :D

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
;)
hopefully they will ring me any day now to tell me its in ;)
thats going to be some drive mate to pick it up,i take it they offered you the best price??? enjoy it mate and make sure you put a post on here saturday to tell us how it goes :D :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
its worth waiting for, I had my FQ340 delivered on wednesday (8 days late) :D

Already been noted by the local plod, funny, they never batted an eyelid at my previous (so-called) supercar.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts