Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
no mate its out side in my drive,,,,

show your mate the link to my car and let him make a offer ,,and then we will go from there

id also be willing to take it any where if it gets me a sale

thats how much i trust the car any where in britain,,,(for the cost of fuel,,that is)

stu

· Registered
838 Posts
You'll tend to find that 90% of people looking to buy a car won't make you an offer unless there is a guide price for the car in the first place. You also have no price in the Pistonheads site. Not many people will call and ask because it's usually deemed time wasting if you are just calling for a price.
And if you are asking people to swap, they need to know what you think your car is worth so they can gauge what they reckon theirs is worth against it in a deal.

Just a thought though, might help you move it a bit faster.

Good luck with the swap mate, at least you have seen the light and know that Mitsy's are the way forward. :D

· Registered
838 Posts
£7k is a lot for the age and the mileage IMHO. Type R's/RA's and V-Limted and that sort of car with low miles aren't far off £7k these days. It would be like me thinking mine is worth £11k when in reality, the market says it's only actually worth around £9k, and it's got good miles, immaculate and it's en E6.

Especially a lot of money you want for yours when you are looking to upgrade aswell.

Still, good luck mate, hope you get yourself an Evo. Worth the wait, and that's from someone who's had an Sti, and ran a 2door Version 6 Type R for a while. The Evo is so so so much better. :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.