Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people!

I just wanted to ask if the front suspension bushings for a regular Lancer will fit in a Lancer EVO4? It's kinda hard to source OEM parts for the car here in the Philippines, and was surprised to find out that there were a lot of similar parts for the EVO that is also used in the Pajero / Shogun, the Galant and the regular Lancer. Never had the time to check this out, but maybe someone here would know.

Thanks!

Botchi

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Why don't you order the bushes you need from power engineering?

They've got powerflex special bushes for the evo vi and I think for the iv too.

www.powerengineering.co.uk

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about shipping to the phillipines, but thats not a bad idea if you can.
The powerflex ones are polyurethane and frankly a huge amount better than standard rubber bushes. Not only do they resist deflection much better (making the handling more stable and sharp) they also never seem to wear out or perish. So once you have a set in you don't need anymore.

I've a set in my (none evo) race car. they've been in there about 5 years and last year I removed all the suspension and re-built the car. I didn't have to replace a single bush ! Flaming great.
I just wish they did them for the E123

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone tried the Powerflex bushings? Claims to be 25-30% harder than the std. ones. I have been advised not to fit the engine mount kit as it will vibrate a lot when car is idling. Any feedback on this Powerflex bushings?

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe not such a great idea to fit it then! http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

By accident, I got a hold of Ralli-Art Motorsport Parts engine supports. Not polyurethane, but from what it looks like, solid rubber!!! Gosh does my E4 vibrate hard in traffic! Makes me thankful I've got a decent set of ICE installed then! [img]http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

1 - 5 of 5 Posts