Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have just bought a battery relocation kit so I can move it in the engine bay, once rotated slightly the HKS intake fits just fine but it is just floating around in 3D space i'm a little shocked there isn't a bracket or similar on the end to hold it steady. Has anyone make anything to sort this out?

:mitsi:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
Stick some pics up.

But, IF you have the HKS RS standard pipe that goes to the MAF, it is designed to fit in the OEM place behind the battery tray and the mounting brackets fit literally just behind the mushroom filter itself before the MAF. So what I'm saying is the filter housing has the brackets not the metal pipe.

Are these photos what yours should look like IF you fit behind the battery? You can see the brackets?

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
I fabbed my own for my K&N but it sits behind battery, i used one of the nuts on maf and put a bracket between it and to the wiring loom support bolt underneath

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to be moving the battery tray back with never never mans kits. I'm guessing i'm going to have to get something fabbed to support the end of it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts