Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone thinks that it would be a good idea for MLR to exhibit at the 2012 Supercar Event over the weekend of 22 - 23 June 2012? Scooby and GT-R clubs will be there so thought it would be a shame for Evos to not be represented as well.

Web address is below if anyone is interested - tickets are in aid of The Children's Trust charity so for a good cause as well:

http://www.thesupercarevent.com/index.php/2012-event

Best regards, Daz

· Registered
2,918 Posts
I was at a small car show at corbridge with 6 other evos,plus ferraris,lambs,tvrs,lotus etc. And over heard couple lads saying the evos looked chavy.
I went home and told my mam on them lol

· Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good spot White, it is the 23rd & 24th June :) There is a modified section so many of the Evos here would fit in pretty nicely there.

I'm going to go down. I have to admit, the thought of a ride in a F40 round Dunsfold is too much for me to miss - just as long as it isn't raining! All in the name of charity as well.

· Registered
2,694 Posts
Attending with my own club. Not sure what we're going to be dispalying yet though as in fairness..the class of car must be very high. If the MLR doesnt have a stand and you'd like to put your car on a stand. PM me pics and info and il see if i can sort out space on our stand.

Cheers

Jay

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.