Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have been reading PE's website and their EVO section. On the site it reads, 'with the uncertainty of the availability and future of Super'.

What do they mean. ? Never have I seen more cars on our roads that need Super to run with. (BMW M3, Clio sport, EVO, etc).

Are they just trying to sell their normal unleaded remap program or what ?

Surely, Super is here to stay otherwise why would car manufacturers continue to kick out cars that need higher rating fuel ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hehe.....don't believe everything you read.
They are probably playing on the fact the 98 RON Super was reduced to 97 RON Super without it even being mentioned by anyone.

There is also a rumour that Unleaded will be completely replaced by another fuel, Hydrogen! Hmmm....did P.E. mention that?

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember having just bought an E30 M3 that runs on leaded 4 star when my dad emailed me to say they are going to phase out leaded 4 star by 2000,I said he was talking rubbish and refused to believe it and looked what happened,luckily the M3 ran on superunleaded.Don`t be suprised what that Fat **** 2 jags does he really has no idea about transport..........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had serious hassle finding convenient outlets for SUL in the Birmingham and amp;gt; Worcester area , typically I cud only rely on motorway services where U pay even more for the bloody stuff! My relief is immense now I can use normal unleaded because of PE's remap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts