Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Swirl-Free Since '93
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday 8th April would be the first outing of the year for me and the car after a few changes over winter. It would be a bit of a jaunt, 80 miles one way, which would mean an early start for Auto Torques breakfast meet. :roll:

Friday evening consisted of a quick wash with heavy snow forecast :mhihi:

IMG_0152.jpg

Clean and ready for the morning, currently noseless :mitsi: badge in the post!

IMG_0146.jpg

Arrived a little late but thats the M6 for you! luckily got a space in the naughty corner :crackup: Not an amazing shot but it some what demonstrates the new painted valve cover and strut brace, probably not everyones cup of tea but its been colour coded to match the brakes..

IMG_0155.jpg

Great perk of the open morning was not only the amazing food but a free 52 point inspection! Although its not the cleanest underside and i certainly wouldn't eat my dinner off it, the report came back with no advisories which was a first! :lol:

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

All in all superb morning, loads of stunning cars, shame i couldn't put any names to faces as i was a bit out of region coming down from the midlands! but that definitely wouldn't put me off attending future events :smthumbup

Thanks for viewing, Dave

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Cracking car Dave, I like the gold touches :smthumbup shame I couldn't make it, I've gotta say you had the weather, thanks for sharing :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,264 Posts
I saw this car in person on Saturday at Autotorque.... Absolutely stunning.. Credit to you :smthumbup:smthumbup..... It certainly stood out :smthumbup:coolsm:

It was a good meet :smthumbup....A great turn out too :smthumbup

·
Swirl-Free Since '93
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks sweet!
Im a sucker for a white 5 :)

What snow foam is that? Im looking to buy some and that looks heavy!
Krystal Kleen Detail (KKD) - Blizzard Snow Foam :smthumbup
https://liquidelementsuk.co.uk/products/blizzard-advanced-snow-foam-tutti-frutti-edition

Hi bud, is that a russ fellows exhaust you've got on that lovely looking 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah mate it's a Blitz Nur Spec R! proper bit of kit, rather loud though haha..:lol:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a Russ fellows on my 5 if you wanted to know anything?
I just wondered what they were like, what they sounded like. I've got a kakimoto on mine which I love, but I'd seen a picture of the russ fellows and it seemed to be straighter than the kakimoto (which follows the line of the standard exhaust), I wasn't sure if the picture I'd seen was on one of the later evo's though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts