Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Bilt hamber auto foam in a pressure sprayer as a prewash. Bilt autowash and 2 buckets to wash. AutoGylm super resin polish by hand and then Dodo Juice wax to finish.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
It all depends on the type of brush. I've got a shedload of detailing gear but yet to find time to clean my X. Only had it for two weeks and ended up having to run it through the local £5 hand carwash.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,953 Posts
I use the Megs purple NXT wash BECAUSE I was told by their trader at Japday/Fest ages ago that it is better designed to suds up in a hard water area which is where I live :handsup: The Gold Class stuff is better for soft water apparently.

For waxes and the other products I find all the megs range decent for the money and you can buy it in store (halfords) easy enough. They often do a 3 for 2 as well so I stock up.

Oh and halfords now do a nice green microfibre brush for gentler wheel cleaning too.

Reactions: Kyranevo

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Hoping to give the Evo it's first proper wash next weekend. Usual two bucket method followed by a thorough decontamination with a clay bar and then a few hits AutoGlym Super Resin Polish by hand and a coat or two of Collinite 476s which is ideal for winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts