Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have been invited along to Sumo Power's (JR Motorsport) Open Day on Saturday 6th March 9am onwards.

As you can see from the Press Release and their website they have a very impressive facility for us all to see which includes 20 car workshop bays, dedicated engine and transmission clean rooms along with the chance to see their Nismo R35 GTR GT1 race cars, there will also be goodie bags, food and a crèche for those of you with children so what more could you ask for to make a great day out :smthumbup

This is an opportunity that I don't think anyone should miss and it would also be nice to have a really good Evo turnout so come on get your name down :)

Sumo Power Website - Here

Lee

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Anyone who turns up not in their Evo will have to park on the road as inside parking is for Jap Cars only.

There will be security outside to keep an eye on the parked cars and traffic, I have also been informed the road is a safe quiet one.

Attendees

Lee5
Mechell
Darin
evo5kier
Beetle3501
Grants
Stormguy
MADevelopments
Kieran Barker + 1
Gaijin
JamR
Cupra r
Nige
Evo Elderfield
Cam6
wakaba
Chris.M
Wozzy
Squeakyclean32
Dingrams78
V500 EVO
Rich Osborne
Carl Sussex
CJ 327/500
Chiles
Black Knight
Evo Mark1
rs2 evo 6
Yellow Beast
Henny
NR Autosport
Its Dave
TurboZ
Jonny5
2Blox
The Plague
MotoIntrest
Evo3boy
Evo5Dad
Bazreme
Nad
R1ck5
Lucky
MSR
Jason r
USAFEVO4GSR
Matt-VII
JT9
Evo8rick
Evo 600
andy116133

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
A must for everyone, it is a hell of a place and will just amaze you as another door is opened to another wow part of the building :smthumbup

James and the guys have put alot of effort in and I'm sure it will be a great day, afterall theres not many places with ramps on the second floor :handsup:

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
me me me

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
I wouldnt mind a nose around....

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I'll be up for this Lee, it's been a while and now back on the scene so be good to catch up....and meet the Mad man himself, Mr Shead !

·
Registered
956 Posts
B****x, would have liked to come to this although got a survery to do :frust: Always the way at the mo :goingmad::cry:

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Anyone who turns up not in their Evo will have to park on the road, as inside parking is for Jap cars only.

There will be security outside to keep an eye on the parked cars and traffic, I have also been informed the road is a safe quiet one.

The start time for the open day is 9am :)

Lee

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Anyone who turns up not in their Evo will have to park on the road, as inside parking is for Jap cars only.

The start time for the open day is 9am :)

Lee
gis a lift

1 - 20 of 122 Posts