Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

First front cover feature of our Evo 8. Power techiniques is the most technical and professional magazine weve seen. All cars featured are always tested using Racelogic Vbox and Dyno results etc, even thier writers have degrees in motor engineering.

Anyone interested in the mag : www.optionpress.gr - its worth subscribing to.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hello Andy!

Got the mag! Great job! More power to you!

You got me a bit confused with your camber settings of the front suspention ( 5 degrees :confused: )...

Also... regarding the HKS Ti exhaust... The article says that the pipe diameter is 100mm :confused: :confused: :confused: I guess that they have made a mistake right? Isn't it 75mm diameter?

Hope to get the chance to meet you personally on one of your next visits to Athens Greece as well as all the other Greek EvoClub members ( I am sure they have lots of questions for you! )

p.s. I have send you an e-mail 20 days ago but i still miss your reply :cry:

Theodore

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Greeks

Thodwris said:
Hello Andy!

Got the mag! Great job! More power to you!

You got me a bit confused with your camber settings of the front suspention ( 5 degrees :confused: )...

Also... regarding the HKS Ti exhaust... The article says that the pipe diameter is 100mm :confused: :confused: :confused: I guess that they have made a mistake right? Isn't it 75mm diameter?

Hope to get the chance to meet you personally on one of your next visits to Athens Greece as well as all the other Greek EvoClub members ( I am sure they have lots of questions for you! )

p.s. I have send you an e-mail 20 days ago but i still miss your reply :cry:

Theodore
Hi,

The camber setting we started with was 4.5 degrees nagative and then we changed on from there, we started at the most extreme and went back down to 2 degrees so far. The idea was to test the car with different settings to see what happened at each stage so we can learn from the car. The exhuast is 100mm diameter, the magazine information is correct. It is the Drag prototype version, I dont think is available for the public to buy as it was given to us to test about a year ago on our Evo 6 but of course it didnt fit the Evo 6.

Please send your email to me again, I do not recall receiving it, please send to : [email protected]

It is possible that we may come back to Greece this year, I dont know. Please keep in contact with Autoergonomics in Moshato as we work with them :)

Regards

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts