Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Having read a few recent and past posts about car jackings and people being attacked just for a car, has got me worried especially when I have just bought an Evo 7. Dont get me wrong I can look after myself but whats the point of taking a chance?

The car I have bought has a CAT1 alarm and a tracker. But I want to get a Sumo Anti Hijack fitted. I assume they fit any alarm unlike the Clifford kit?

Just wanted to know if someone in West London supplies and fits them?? Or someone in London? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Rattan

·
Registered
563 Posts
Rattan said:
Hi Guys

Having read a few recent and past posts about car jackings and people being attacked just for a car, has got me worried especially when I have just bought an Evo 7. Dont get me wrong I can look after myself but whats the point of taking a chance?

The car I have bought has a CAT1 alarm and a tracker. But I want to get a Sumo Anti Hijack fitted. I assume they fit any alarm unlike the Clifford kit?

Just wanted to know if someone in West London supplies and fits them?? Or someone in London? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Rattan
Hi,

Any alarm guru can install this for you, it comes with idiot proof instructions etc, we have them in stock :)

To order one please call the office : ask for Mark : 0871 226 0175.

Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.