Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys i need help to make my evo-VII 400 or 500 hp. So, give me the specs i need to build it. The car is A/T. If possible can u give me any info that there is any way to convert it to M/T. Also can u suggest me the best camshafts, valve springs & retainers, camgears, headbolts or headstuds & turbo for my car.

Hope I ll get a good suggestion from u.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
speak to your tuner ?

3076 should see you 500

Jun 272 seem to be popular at the moment

ARP bolts seem to be what everyone uses

you can look into getting your GTA gearbox uprated ... but I believe you'd be better off selling it and buying a manual 7 rather than look into doing a conversion ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bro I live in Bangladesh where there is only 11 evos so, unfortunately there is no available parts of evo and tuners. I m reeeli happy to give me the specs.Tnx i ll not do the manual conversion.Hope I ll get more detail info about this from u & other members.

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Guys i need help to make my evo-VII 400 or 500 hp. So, give me the specs i need to build it. The car is A/T. If possible can u give me any info that there is any way to convert it to M/T. Also can u suggest me the best camshafts, valve springs & retainers, camgears, headbolts or headstuds & turbo for my car.

Hope I ll get a good suggestion from u.
Can you not fly down to Malaysia and buy an Evo there?

I'm not sure what the Bangladeshi importation rules/tariffs are like and it will be a hell of a road trip back, but it's going to cost you a fortune to make even a 400 bhp Evo out of a VII GT-A, when you could do it for minimal money out of a IX. :shrug:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why should i go to Malaysia? I live & my business is in Bangladesh. I import cars from japan. This is a free country and actually no rules for modifiying cars. In our country there is a 400hp airtrek....i m bringing the parts from singapore, japan & malaysia. You can check this site bro www.wheelsbd.com

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Why should i go to Malaysia? I live & my business is in Bangladesh. I import cars from japan. This is a free country and actually no rules for modifiying cars. In our country there is a 400hp airtrek....i m bringing the parts from singapore, japan & malaysia. You can check this site bro www.wheelsbd.com
Oh right, just your earlier post made it seem like Evos were difficult to get in Bangladesh.

If you import parts, then I'd imagine the cheapest way to your power levels would be to import a JDM Evo IX (non-MR), put a 3" aftermarket exhaust on it and then remap it using ECUFlash.

If you want significantly over 400 bhp then you could switch to MAP based mapping, stick on a 4" induction kit, remove the MAF, drop in a set of rods and pistons and that should see you around the 430 bhp ATF mark with a remap on 99 Ron fuel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts