Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Us Scooby owners over at www.scoobycity.co.uk are organising a little Blast over sum well chosen B roads on the provisional date of Sunday 24th April.

The last one we did was just after Crimbo where we had a few Evo's in attendance and it made for sum friendly fun :D :D :D ;)

All evo's welcome, even may let the Italian FWD Scrabble wagon come along ;) :p

see link here:

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13272

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scoop said:
Quick question: what's the average age at one of these?
The last one varied from mid twenties to the fourties I think....there or there about anyway :D :D

where are you based mate????

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Suffolk/Essex B-road blast

Scoop,this may seem a strange question but why have you asked the average age of the people that attend? Mad monk :mitsi:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Suffolk/Essex B-road blast

Blacky baby,you know i"ll be there you and i had such agreat time last time didn"t we?.All your guys were friendly and fun to be out with,when are you back in the U.K.?.I must warn you though,by that date Evil Edna will of been molested by CPP again. look foward to seeing you soon Wayne oh,i saw Jimmy the other day,what ever has got into his mind?he must be on a death wish just passing his bike test,sellig the car and replacing it with a big bike.

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Suffolk/Essex B-road blast

Mad Monk said:
Blacky baby,you know i"ll be there you and i had such agreat time last time didn"t we?.All your guys were friendly and fun to be out with,when are you back in the U.K.?.I must warn you though,by that date Evil Edna will of been molested by CPP again. look foward to seeing you soon Wayne oh,i saw Jimmy the other day,what ever has got into his mind?he must be on a death wish just passing his bike test,sellig the car and replacing it with a big bike.
You know it :D :D ;)

The car comes back this Friday......we are out on Sunday for a bit of a blast with sum of the Skyline boys if your free???

Sounds like it'll be even quicker then :coolsm: :coolsm: :coolsm:
The only molesting mine has ahd is taking it round the Nordschleife last weekend..... :coolsm: :coolsm:

Yup..no idea whjat Jimmy is on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Buying a crotch rocket is just plain silly IMHO..ahh well each to there own I suppose :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Re: Re: Suffolk/Essex B-road blast

Blacky said:
Yup..no idea whjat Jimmy is on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Buying a crotch rocket is just plain silly IMHO..ahh well each to there own I suppose :)
Whats wrong with doing that....! ;)

Skip
Certified CBT rider.... :moon:

Told you there was a plan...! :D

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:confused: :confused: :confused: :cry:

Blimey Skip :eek:

What you up too Sunday lad??? You gonna come along??? MadEnglishman is coming out in his new R32 RK Tuning beast :D :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Blacky said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :cry:

Blimey Skip :eek:

What you up too Sunday lad??? You gonna come along??? MadEnglishman is coming out in his new R32 RK Tuning beast :D :D
I know mate, kept it all a secret, but yes I am in the middle of a DAS course to be able to ride big bikes... not the main reason, but one of the reasons I sold the Evo.. :eek:

I am very close to buying a Suzuki SV650 too.... :cool:

Wont be about Sunday (Amys birthday this weekend), make sure you take some good pics! :)

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1. Blacky + Scumbie crew
2. Mad Monk
3. Benny2wd-understeerking :moon:
4. Skip maybe????

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Actually as you mentioned it I do have brand new Yokohamas on all four corners!!! ;)

Also just out if interest whats all this "scrabble" ****?? What is it referring to? :confused:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Benny said:
Also just out if interest whats all this "scrabble" ****?? What is it referring to? :confused:
Front wheel drive car + lots of power = scrabble! (trying to put it on the road)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Better 4 wheels than 2!!!!!!!! :eek: :crackup:

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Benny said:
Better 4 wheels than 2!!!!!!!! :eek: :crackup:
Usually I would agree with you Benny......but when it comes to a FIAT v's a Crotch rocket I reckon I might take my chances on the bike.....least I would probaaly make it to my destination without breaking down :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: ;)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I gather you have all either driven or owned one of these sh1tty itallion bags of junk then??? :confused:

I myself have now owned 2. The first one had not one problem in a years ownership and my new one is looking like going the same way. It handles very well, sounds amazing and is very quick.

I do love all these informed opinions!! ;)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
B-Road Blast

Benny Baby,don"t let them get to you..Bring your"every man would like to be hung like this"Italian Stalion to the meet at Breckland Lodge on Thurs night and be proud.You know i"ll always talk to you :cry: Wayne

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Cheers Wayne. ;)

I will be popping a long just for a bit on Thursday night to say hello to those that will still speak with me!!!

What time are you getting there mate?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts