Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who else got a sudden bug in the weekend

**** i was fine and fit on friday and fell ill on friday night and been ill since and sunday and today im totally fecked, it was so hard to get up to go to work yesterday and this morn, so just called the staff to cover me at 12

so came home and slept

man its an unusual time to catch a flu and shivers, it so ******* hot outside :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EvoIILee said:
Loads of ppl have come down with various bugs where I work. And Phil was ill last week, think he's still a bit dodgy now.
i know mate wasnt expecting it, sure fecked up my days now im home eating cadburys mini eggs i got packets of them cheap from the local grocers, left over from easter :D

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jules i hope your son gets better luv, good thing is im still getting a hard on but im too weak to shag :D i tried to but couldnt, my body is aching :crackup: and my knees and joints r sore

thanks rich bros :)

d2 its been nice in glasgow for a change since last week :)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Moses mate,

Three days last week I was in bed with the cold sweats & shakes, followed by terrible sweating etc.

Went to work in the morning, had to come home at 3pm, went straight to bed and stayed there for 3 days. This bug is not good mate.

Good luck
Daz

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DarrenC said:
Moses mate,

Three days last week I was in bed with the cold sweats & shakes, followed by terrible sweating etc.

Went to work in the morning, had to come home at 3pm, went straight to bed and stayed there for 3 days. This bug is not good mate.

Good luck
Daz
i know bud my problems are alot bud my bloody staff one of them studies other one is in the middle of a break up i cant even ask them to do extra shifts so i had to go open up this morn and wait till the lassie came in and then had to go at 7 and wait till 9 to close it

but God willing im off for half a day tomorrow, see my brother is ill too same problem

·
Registered
797 Posts
Moses,

I reckon that if you have just come down with this bug today, you have easily got another 3 days of misery :(

Just dose yourself up, and spend as much time in bed as poss.

Get well soon mate

Daz

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DarrenC said:
Moses,

I reckon that if you have just come down with this bug today, you have easily got another 3 days of misery :(

Just dose yourself up, and spend as much time in bed as poss.

Get well soon mate

Daz
it started on friday night bud so god willing another day or 2 whats killing me is my skin and body is aching and bloody hell my clothes touching my body hair like arms and chest thats painful along with the cold sweat and shivers

but trying to eat with a sore throat is worse me thinks :D cant even enjoy good food, i was heartbroken coz it was a nice sunny afternoon and i aint shagged in the afternoon for ages coz im always working :D so today was my chance and **** i was too weak too :lol: that damaged me morally

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DarrenC said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sorry mate.

Daz
lol it does bud :D at least it was hard this time

ages ago after a 27 hr non stop shift with no sleep well it wouldnt get hard when i came home at night i wanted to cry :D but this time my body let me down mind was willing but my body was fecked instead of the wife :crackup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts