Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Makes said:
I take it you would like to unzip her then :eek:

In another life maybe.....I'm very happily with someone though....which is a shame for Lisa :( ...but I'm sure she can get on with her life.

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Makes said:
;) how much do you have to pay membership for them bars anyhow ??
It got my VIP Membership for free after we spent £4500 in there one night! The VIP Membership card is usually £600 for the year.

·
Registered
24,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:eek: you must have hairy palms and bad eyesight at the end of the night :D

Tell you what put a pole in your front lounge and I'll get someone to do a dance for a week for 3 grand :crackup: I have someone in mind too :eek:

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
lee5 said:
:eek: :eek: 4.5k for a BJ and a dance :eek: :eek:

Go for it :coolsm:
Lee, you dont get BJ's mate - if thats what you think about lappies, you are missing the point. Its just a bit of a laugh at the end of a night. I'm not the nightclub dancing type, so the next best option is for a crowd of you to go watch gorgeous women undress....then go home the next day to our beautiful wives....and all we did was read the menu....ie not order off it! (no harm done - relationship intact - sorted) :)

£4500 bought a LOT of champagne I can tell you!!!

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Mosi said:
Thats what I imagine LGEVO looks like :)
You must be on a different planet then Mosi or should i say id love to have a figure like hers and im sure i can get on with my life without you but it will take time to get over you as im smitten still :cry: :cry: :blush:

Lisa :crackup:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Makes said:
I saw this and thought what a nice fireplace and the candlestick holders are like some I have :D

jules luv why do u tempt me when u know its hard already as in hard to control my sexuality and horniness :D

i can lick her toe to head :D

my luv liquid will look good sprayed on her tummy

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
i havnt had a sniff of pussy for weeks as fi is dieting for another show again, 6 weeks down 6 weeks to go :(

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
i dont have any choice mate. she is to caught up in the diet/show etc. plus she dont have the energy to **** after training and working all day.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts