Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just finishing work lastnight at a client site near Merry Hill, and saw the sight of all sights...

these 2 max power muppets in a Ford KA trying to side step the clutch, which did nothing more than make a loud noise and leave a nice smell of burning clutch.

Perhaps it was stolen... either way, it made me laugh, what is the most rediculous vehicle related sight you have ever seen?

Regards

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL

But we all started somewhere. Thos same muppets could be the Evo owners of the future. Just wish they wouldn't do it so publicly :D

I've been to Merry Hill a few times and it does seem to attract that type of activity. Seen kids trying to do doughnuts in the car parks of the shopping centre. I wonder when they finish whether thy spend the evenings with their faces pressed against the showroom window of Ralliart, dreaming!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, whenever I try and set off quick in the Passat (fwd) I just end up spinning the wheels (not the clutch). Even after I stuck 225/45R17's on it?

Muppets are muppets... I just leave 'em to it. Even when I'm the one being a muppet. :D

Although I have to wonder what the guy in the (stock) Polo GTi was thinking when he tried traffic-light racing my bro... when my bro was in my Evo. Maybe he just wanted to see it go?

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paul,
R u local 2 the Merry HELL area , I work about 10 mins away in Halesowen , mail me 4 the location , yr welcome 2 drop round sometime.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
numpty, to get a fwd off the line you need very hard and lowered suspension to minimise weight transfer to the rear of vehicle. My Monte would spin wheels when changing into 2nd before i lowered it 2 . Now will burn the clutch (known weak point) instead of spin the tyres (yoko 195).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts