Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year there was a court case against a fellow biker in our area who got done doing over 150 at 7.30am on a straight piece of duel carrigeway. This piece of road i know well and its got no farm entrance or pathways that meet it.

He went to jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

A few weeks later i was down my local and was witness to some one getting the living sh#t kicked out of them over what seemed to be a stupid drunken stumble. The injured party was carted off to hospital for the night.

The guilty party was LET OFF WITH A CAUTION !!!

THAT MAKES SENSE...........DON'T IT !!!!!!!!!!

Our british law system stinks !! :moon:

And to answer the question, Id keep it wound open !

·
Registered
10 Posts
150mph at 3 am in the morning sounds fare enough when visibility is clear with a clear road 1 mile in front (on a duel carriageway / 3 lane motorway)

the guy in your local stumbled did he ? was he ****ed?? bet he was so it serves him right !!! i'd rather see some **** kick the crap out of some **** head than some old dear kill a biker !!

doing 150mph at 7.30 in the morning aint too good if it's a monday leading to rush hour this guy deserves all he got cause he was a **** for stopping !

if any one thinks thier good enough to control a bike @150mph when some thing bad happens (blow out or worse) then they shouldn't be on the road !! they should be racing for honda , suzuki or what ever!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
good job they didnt catch me and the wife at 176 we would still be in jail now.

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
Linfo said:
Ive got a bike, ive been that fast n im NOT a criminal !
Yes, and I've robbed a few banks and I'm not a criminal either :D

At those speeds you may not be putting other people at risk but you are putting yourself at risk and the law also has to protect you from yourself. Add to this that the number of people getting caught doing 150+ is incredibly rare so they can all be jailed and made examples of. Can you image what would happen if we jailed everyone guilty of violent disorder? Not saying that it wouldn't be a good thing, but we just don't have the prison system to cope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts