Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was in the great looking White Evo 5 on the M25 this morning. I was in my Black 7 Extreme.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AAAH! what a shame, I thought maybe you had seen me, after all I was in my suit today! - but all it was, was a car!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Debs

I thought it was probably you. Should have known that it was a 4. Didn't you get that one fairly recently? Looks really smart and very clean (considering the weather!).

Couldn't quite make out the boot lid plaque. Did it say Ohlin and if so, I presume that is what is fitted! Does it lower the ride height and how does it compare with your old car.

The wedding must be fairly soon. I guess the Evo will make a great Bridal car :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can imagine the cars at that wedding ;)

evos
scoobs
skylines
r5 turbos
gtirs
you name it :D

debbies vows.....do you take this man, danny f, and his cars, to love, honour and protect, through sickness and health :D something like that anyway ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are now talking to the Mrs Fennell!

The thought had crossed my mind to use the evo as the wedding car but as we all know it is tradition for the bride to be late for their wedding, now please explain, How is it possible to be late for anything in the ultimate of driving experience...........AN EVO!!!!!

The evo you saw me in on the M25 extreme was the old evo my new one is up at DP having the apexi gear set up again, havent had time to pick it up yet

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations Debs and Danny, i didnt realise you were married now :)

Now whats the kid going to be called?.... Apexi Blitz Fennel :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Debs:
How is it possible to be late for anything in the ultimate of driving experience...........AN EVO!!!!!
Dead easy - I always find myself taking the long way around in the Evo - means I get MORE of the ultimate driving experience :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts