Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a rebel hamster out of a wall cavity? i'm serious,its been stuck in there for two days,and just sprung back into life again.I would generally give it up as a bad job,but it is quite upsetting for the kids to hear it scratching for its life :(

·
Registered
199 Posts
Andy,

two questions

1) How did the hamster enter "the cavity"?

2) Do you want it dead or alive?

Paul

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
reminds me of an olden goldie

But why do you wrap a hamster in sellotape?

So it doesn't burst when you f#ck it!

Shout that down the cavity and i'm sure the wee bast#ard will be out like a shot!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
on a serious note try some food, grapes or somethin

on a more silly note if that don't work will the vacuum suck it out :D

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Vacuums and hamsters in cavitys eh...this cant be serious !! :crackup:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Mosh's Mrs says...
We once had a similar problem when our hamster decided to climb inside our sofa !!!! We ended up taking the sofa apart to get him out ,but I don't advise you do that to your house(unless you have a very understanding insurance company !) I'm sure he'll find his way back out when he is hungry.Try leaving some cheese where he can smell it. Or if all else fails a new one only costs a fiver !!!!!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the 'ideas'. :) I would like to announce that Iam officially a hero (in the eyes of my kids and wife)actually,the wife would probably call me something a little less endearing.After several hours of surveillance,planning and ,to be honest,true grit and determination,(plus beer and a healthy disregard for re-plastering bills),I stormed the wall cavity.
Armed only with a stanley blade, pride,and a flat head screwy,I launched a swift,and severe counter-attack on the fluffy little barstard.I was on target,thus only opening a 1 foot square(ish) hole in my living room.collateral damage was limited,and the prime target is now in custody.
rock on ;)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PaulB said:
Andy,

two questions

1) How did the hamster enter "the cavity"?

2) Do you want it dead or alive?

Paul
it entered 'the cavity' via a small hole behind the upstairs main bog,we think.
personally,I would prefer it dead.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
y2kfireblade said:
shouldnt this be in the technical section?
Iam now compiling a step by step photo effort for everyone fella.
Aidy,the ear plugs worked last night ,but the kids/wifes constant calls of 'murderer'finally got to me,so I made a hole in her precious wall

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
blakmak said:
thanks for the 'ideas'. :) I would like to announce that Iam officially a hero (in the eyes of my kids and wife)actually,the wife would probably call me something a little less endearing.After several hours of surveillance,planning and ,to be honest,true grit and determination,(plus beer and a healthy disregard for re-plastering bills),I stormed the wall cavity.
Armed only with a stanley blade, pride,and a flat head screwy,I launched a swift,and severe counter-attack on the fluffy little barstard.I was on target,thus only opening a 1 foot square(ish) hole in my living room.collateral damage was limited,and the prime target is now in custody.
rock on ;)
that couldnt of been wrote any better :crackup:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pos said:
that couldnt of been wrote any better :crackup:
cheers mate,I'll continue to bask in the glory .fair enough,I have a hole in my front room,but I won,and thats all that matters eh :D
I'll lob some pics up tomorrow of the 'hole in the wall' and the scruffy little shite I pulled out of it.Man,I can't sleep,I'm amped ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts