Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stripped down the rear of my evo all suspension is off when I refit what should I set the adjuster bolts to so I can get the 4way alignment done???

lee

·
Premium Member
9,199 Posts
put them back on where they came off.hopefully should not be to far out to get you along for your allignment.even if its a fair bit out,should be fine if you can get it set locally

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
they have been stripped down shot blasted and painted so not too sure of settings will just have to hope for the best!!!!

lee

·
Registered
760 Posts
maybe get somebody else with a set up vii to send you a pic of what theirs looks like then set yours the same to get you to the garage??

·
Registered
760 Posts
sorry mis-read your car, thought it said vii, instead get somebody with a v to send you some pics of their suspension. :coolsm:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anyone please

if not will set in the middle, is it ok to run with 225/45/17 tyres on the rear,running 225/40/18 on front for say 100miles to get it set up?

Have heard before that u cant on some four wheel drives like the old cav 4x4turbos
lee

·
Registered
760 Posts
dont think it will do it much good mate. i ran different profiles on the front and rear and my rear diff was making some funny noises.
wouldnt advise different sized wheels for that kind of distance.up to you though. :coolsm:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
run some straight long lengths of wood along the wheels(as in 6ft) and line them up down the side of the car.Set the toe as best you can so there pointing straight.

as long as its a short distance this method has always been fine for me. :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hi Lee,

If you want I'll come over with my V and you can copy my current setup (which will not be ideal, but a starting point), or I've got 4 wheels and tyres you can borrow to get you too the alignment.

Cheers,
Gareth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts