Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive still got the oil level on the dipstick over the level but i know that its got about three and half litres in it. Can the oil filter have failed and so drained in to the sump. When i say stripped out i mean no sport seat, no electric windows and no sound proofing so its very noisy, but still has air con. The boot has no carding so i have to be careful that nothing heavy is in it as it will fly and damage the panels.
As for noisy tappets it is when cold sound like a deisel, but once warm is OK, however in the passanger foot well the exhuast gets hot makes the carpet gets extremley hot, does your do this. Got go speak to you later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never noticed the carpet thing, but I've never been in the passeneger seat, Adrian Flux couldn't get Sharon on the insurance.

An 1800 RS is certainly something I've never heard of either, sounds cool though. Did the car come with Recaros or the shitty normal seats?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car came form Japan before it was imported to the UK earlier this year. It has vinyl nasty seats that make you sweat and no central locking, but will stay with an impreza from 60mph to 120mph when the limiter kicks in, sorry Mr.Impreza, in 5th gear. just found that out today on the A1. I will get it weighted when i get chance and then may get it on a set of rollers. The one thing i hate is that it drinks SUL like it was water.
The only real thing that it bugging me is getting the oil level right so i think its time for a trip back to the garage to find out wahts going on. Ive had it for a months and a half and ive done 3000 miles and i use it everday. Also ive got to sort out the high exhaust temp. coming through the floor as in summer its going to cook me and the passengers alive.
Do you have traction control on the GSR and on the RS has none but the grip is so amazing its hardly worth it. Also id like to say sorry to that elise i upset when he couldnt lose me. You may think that im bullsh£tt£ing you but its a truly fast car and i only just over £5000 for it. It eats cars tens of thousands of pounds more expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts